Chilling: #NCGA Dem activists/recruiters try to threaten me into silence

Posted by: ST on July 19, 2013 at 9:49 am

Tolerance

Truth.

Related: NC radio host Pete Kaliner documents the “Anatomy Of An NC Twitter War

15 Responses to “Chilling: #NCGA Dem activists/recruiters try to threaten me into silence”

Comments

1. Dana says:

Noted on Patterico’s site.

This is how our friends on the left operate: when they can’t win their arguments, shutting down the opposition through intimidation or legal action (ask Aaron Worthing about this) is where they go. Considering how our honored President won his first elections, to become state senator and then a United States senator, this isn’t much of a surprise.

2. Tango says:

…I ain’t buyin’ “Medusa,” sis! To me you’ll always be “Rogue.” ;-)

3. ST says:

Thanks, Dana.

4. JRob says:

sorry, should have read “…it’s the Democrats that are Gorgon” (“gorgon” is both singular and plural)

5. missred says:

haha, keep their knickers in a twist sister!

6. Brother Heardjah says:

Hee hee. This is like six tons of awesome. Politics today = junior high society.

7. Chick says:

Med-USA … sounds like there might be some “Big Pharma” connection there, as well.

Git ‘em, Sis! Well done.:d

8. Drew the Infidel says:

Hey Sis: You are a hero in my book. Keep doing what you do; those leftist diltzes cannot hurt you when you are up or help you when you are down. Forge ahead, and as we say in the coaching circles, “call ‘em like you see ‘em.

9. Tex says:

Not surprising. Same tactics they tried when they published Michelle Malkin’s home address several years back and tried to incite their followers to use that information to physically intimidate Mrs. Malkin forcing her to move to another location for the safety of her and her family.

Democrats have no morals and no shame at all. As Obama’s legacy rapidly sinks and his smoke and mirror policies crumble one-by-one they’re getting desperate since the newest political polls are suggesting Republicans will not only retain the House but take a majority in the Senate in the 2014 Congressional elections.

Too bad, so sad Democrats. You guys are you’re own worst enemy, not people like Mrs. Malkin or Sister Toldjah!

10. Steve Skubinna says:

What do you expect from the persons who worship at the altar of tolerance and diversity?

The only thing they will not tolerate is a diverse opinion.

11. Aww .. they think I’m a man too. How cute. I’ll take being ‘best buds’ with Sister on Twitter any day though :)

P.S. to the liberals bending themselves into hateful pretzels to try and shut us up… PFFFFFFFTTTT! :-P

12. ST says:

Got that right, ladyliberty!:d

13. Dana says:

Perhaps you could use that awesome Medusa picture as your blog header background. You look hot, hot, hot! like that. :)

14. Steph says:

Good Lord! This is beyond stupid but not surprising. I remember the days when my Democrat friends (yeah, it WAS a long time ago) and I could discuss our points of view without resorting to name-calling, foul language, threats, etc. What happened? I really don’t get it. It is heartbreaking to see and live through. Even scary and threatening. Yep this group of no-name, no-face “lib women” are way too typical and sets an example of just how vile these folks are. Definitely women at war with women. Ugh.