Nancy Pelosi: The GOP are trying to starve “people of color”

Posted by: ST on April 22, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Sigh. There they go again:


Of course, this is exactly the type of desperate attacks we’ve seen struggling Democrats ramp up in the last few months as the elections draw near and their panic hits RED ALERT levels. But … has anyone bothered to clue Pelosi in on the fact that that 50% number rose … under our celebrity President’s watch, because his “economic solutions” stink? Psst, Hey Ms. Minority Leader ….?

Nancy Pelosi and President Obama

What? You thought you could take these two seriously??
(Photo via AP/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

RSS feed for comments on this post.

6 Responses to “Nancy Pelosi: The GOP are trying to starve “people of color””

Comments

  1. Drew the Infidel says:

    The commiecrats are obviously running low on campaign themes. Two of their favorites have played out. No one takes the “blame Bush” diatribe seriously anymore and it is now they guilty of throwing Granny over the cliff thanks to the health care law.

    The symbolism of their stated desire that Ruth Baeder Ginsburg retire from the Supreme Court prior to the mid-terms was not lost on many.

  2. Proof says:

    Even though poor Nancy cannot find so much as a single item in the budget to cut, it may be that like the $12 Million Illinois was spending on health care for dead people, possible to reduce the food stamp budget without starving anybody at all!

  3. Tango says:

    …same ole, same ole. Just tryin’ to rally her ‘base’ in an election year. We’ve seen it all before, many times.

  4. Carlos says:

    Ya know. all the idiotic blathering from that empty dress would make one wonder if ObamaCare covered her brain-ectomy, but she’s been the root feeding “stuck on stupid” her entire life, long before Obama was a twinkle in his daddy’s eye.

  5. Tuerqas says:

    has anyone bothered to clue Pelosi in on the fact that that 50% number rose … under our celebrity President’s watch, because his “economic solutions” stink?

    I think this is a false statement. Food stamp growth increased 50% specifically to increase Dem voting blocks, not because his economic solutions stink. There could have been an economic boom unseen in our lifetimes and food stamp usage would have grown 50%. The fact that his economic solutions stink has given him an excuse for the stamp growth, but the reasons for stamp growth and sucky economics are really mutually exclusive.

  6. Drew the Infidel says:

    That “99% vs. 1%” song and dance was not as original as some might think. During WWII, we along with Britain and Russia moved into the Middle East in 1943 to keep the Nazis from gaining access to the oil reserves there. FDR had General Patrick Hurley study the society in Iran and submit a report on the situation. His assessment of Iranian society was that 1% ruled the other 99%.

    This points to part of the problem and that is that Obhammud, like most all commiecrats, casts himself as some sort of a second coming of FDR when in actuality he is not fit to have so much as lit his cigarettes for him.