30% of Americans can’t remember the year 9-11 happened

Posted by: ST on August 9, 2006 at 11:14 pm

Hard to believe, but yes. It’s true.

5% don’t remember the month and/or day of the attacks.

!?!?!?!

11 Responses to “30% of Americans can’t remember the year 9-11 happened”

Comments

1. Karl says:

so very sad…

2. NC Cop says:

Seems to me, alot more people have forgotten that it ever happened.

3. Baklava says:

Rampant drug use??

and mental disease….. which you all know what I say about some a certain philosophy…

4. camojack says:

(At least) 30% of Americans are morons…we call them Democrats.
    (Actually, I call ‘em Dumb-ocrats…)

5. stackja says:

To me 9/11 happened yesterday. While we read today link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/4778713.stm?ls Ministers in emergency sessions
    Ministers and top officials have held three sessions of the government’s emergencies committee as the UK’s terror threat was raised to “critical”.Home Secretary John Reid chaired two sessions of the Cobra committee last night and one this morning as police said they had disrupted a major plot. Even the BBC uses the “T” word.

6. Drewsmom says:

That poll neglected to say the freaks that can’t name the month, ect, are demoncrats.:d

7. I really have to question the sampling of that poll.

At any rate, I wonder if those 30% are of voting age.

I have to wonder if they will be forgetting after this mornings events?? – Lorica

9. sanity says:

I have said it plenty of times before…

Americans have short memory spans.

Is it any wonder that people seem to forget a little bit more as time goes by?

Why all the fuss they say…
    I know SOMETHING happened, just can’t remember the details, I think a building collapsed in NY…right?

Terrorists? No, I heard it was a planned demolition…. but some people got killed.

ect, ect ect.

They will feed off of consiracy theories, MSM lies and bias to ‘refresh’ their memories.

It is sad, but if the MSM did it’s job, we wouldn’t have these consiracy theories in the first place. Then again, if the MSM did its job, we wouldn’t have staged and doctored photos of world events.

10. Big Bang Hunter says:

- This one’s easy. The 30% are all in our “loyal opposition” camp, where the moonbats practice saying 100 times a day: “9/11 is where you call when you have a problem”.

- Bang **==