Oh, how I miss President Reagan

Posted by: ST on August 25, 2006 at 10:28 pm

This is one of the many reasons why (short vid):

Here’s another (also short):

That one gives me chills running up and down my spine.

He shouts down a heckler here:

Heh :)

Prior:

• Liberty and Justice trackbacked with A Tribute To Ronald Reagan
  • 12 Responses to “Oh, how I miss President Reagan”

Comments

1. Great White Rat says:

A broader reading of history shows that appeasement, no matter how it is labeled, never fulfills the hopes of the appeasers.

Ronald Reagan, 12/5/1990

Wisdom from the Great Communicator that bears repeating today.

I still miss him too, Sis.

2. Aakash says:

I hadn’t even thought of using YouTube to access the popular Reagan video clips… Thanks for finding and sharing these gems. (This reminds me that we need to purchase a Reagan DVD for showing for Freedom Week this year.)

I too have been missing the Gipper for awhile… But here is my main reason for that.

3. Big Bang Hunter says:

- I sincerely believe his bust should be added to Rushmore, along with our other revered leaders….

- Bang **==

4. forest hunter says:

What’s not to love……

5. Drewsmom says:

How impressive is this ….. man, could that gentleman talk or what. !!!!:d

6. CZ says:

And who can forget this one, it’s my RR favorite:

<):) Nine words that should scare every American,
      “I’m from the government and I’m here to help”

^:)^**==

7. G Monster says:

Ronald Reagan was a very classy guy and he was genuine. Every speech I’ve ever seen from him made sense and was uplifting. We can all still learn alot from him by reading his quotes and watching old clips.

Ronald Reagan is one of the greatests Presidents this country ever has. I bought tears to my eyes when so many people lined the streets as he was going to his final resting place. This man was amazing. – Lorica

9. Dawnsblood says:

I find myself heremore and more these days.They have my favorite RR speech there as well.

10. benning says:

Reagan was classy in a way that Bill Clinton has never been.

Great clips, ST!**==