Lieberman ahead 10 points in latest poll

Posted by: ST on August 28, 2006 at 12:24 pm

AJ Strata posts the details.

It’s looking like a tough road ahead for Lamont and the Nutroots.

Darn it.

9 Responses to “Lieberman ahead 10 points in latest poll”

Comments

1. Jack Deth says:

Hi, ST! :d

It looks like the Left/Moonbat/Dems brought out their Big Gun (Hillary) to shake down and stump against Lieberman. Looks like a miserable act of Desperation to me! \:d/

Lamont’s less than a One Trick Pony and it will be pleasant to see the Opposition fritter away their cash on yet another loser! :d

Jack.

This poll can’t be right. According to one of our friendly liberals that post right here, Lieberman had disenfranchised his voters so they had to kick him out of office. How can he be ahead?? This doesn’t make sense.

I just thank God Almighty that I don’t lean left. The lack of logic used to “divine” the future would drive me to kill. The blind leading the blind with a burned out match for light. – Lorica

3. benning says:

I don’t trust polls. Makes me happy when they say what I want to hear, but they remain iffy at best. I’ll wait to smile until after the election.

As far as Neddy goes, there’s a caption contest you may want to try out at The Right Place.

Actually I am with you Benning. One of the 1st phone polls was clearly wrong, Dewey Defeats Truman, and so many afterward have been completely wrong. Yet it didn’t stop Bill Clinton to run his Presidency by them. :( – Lorica

5. NC Cop says:

You are absolutely right benning. I don’t believe in them much, myself. One thing is for sure, though, that Connecticut race is going to get verrry ugly before all is said and done!!

6. Tom TB says:

It’s funny to me as a CT Republican; Joe Lieberman was hugged by Billy, and stabbed by Hillary.

7. sanity says:

Expect the Democrats to keep the harping that he should just give up and withdraw since he lost the Democrat Primary…

Or more threats of stripping him….

Tom that is an excellent observation. – Lorica

9. Drewsmom says:

You mean to tell me pencil neck ain’t ahead?
    Geeeeee!!!!:d