Hillary takes “woman of the people” act to the next level

Posted by: ST on April 14, 2008 at 12:45 pm

By having a beer … and then a shot of Crown Royal:

CROWN POINT, Indiana – After a day of taking shots at rival Sen. Barack Obama over his “bitter” remarks, Sen. Hillary Clinton relaxed in Crown Point, Indiana and took a shot of a different kind – Crown Royal whiskey.

Clinton was at Bronko’s Restaurant having a beer when the bartender asked, “You want a shot with that Hillary?” After some deliberation, Clinton settled on a shot of Crown Royal, a Canadian whiskey.

Malkin’s got pix and video, and is asking for captions. Here’s one I pulled off of Yahoo (photo courtesy: AP/Carolyn Kaster):

Hillary takes a shot of Crown Royal

What’s next? Jello shooters?

I’m joining the call for reader captions. Please feel free to post yours in the comment section :)

18 Responses to “Hillary takes “woman of the people” act to the next level”

Comments

1. DavidL says:

What to find more disgusting, drinking to get votes or drinking rot gut, read Canadian whisky?

2. bigbugna says:

Whew!!! One more of these and “I” will do Bill under the desk.

3. “If you were married to Bill, you’d drink, too!” :d

4. jim b says:

Lets all pray it won’t be bodyshots next.

5. Dana says:

Jello shooters? Too girly; she’s gotta be tough!

But Jim, don’t you think video of the lovely Mrs Clinton doing bodyshots would help?:d

6. 2Hotel9 says:

“Crap! This is how I got stuck with Bill.”

7. 2Hotel9 says:

And please! Clown Oil? At the least she could have made it Wild Turkey, or Johnny Walker.

8. Severian says:

Ziggy Zacky Ziggy Zacky Oi Oi Oi!!!

9. Neo says:

Who needs the super delegates ..

I propose a tie breaker between Obama and Clinton ..

Shots of Southern Comfort till one of them is under the table. Last one standing wins, barfing disqualifies.

10. Ryan says:

Next time: Jagermeister.

11. forest hunter says:

Who fouled the absolut? :((

I thought we were boycotting Absolut vodka?? She should have been drinking Gentlemen Jack or Wild Turkey, but not Crown Royal. /shiver

“WOW Talk about a Wild Turkey” – Lorica

13. Proof says:

Whiskey for my men! Beer for my horseface!

14. Doug Hagin says:

:d
    Personally I would have gone for a fine Kentucky bourbon.
    Of course I hope Hillary understands NO ONE thinks she is “one of the common” folks. She is as much of an elitist as Snobanma!

15. Severian says:

Whiskey for my men! Beer for my horseface!

Liquor in front, poker in the rear!

Obama: “Have you seen the price of aged single malt scotch lately?”

Hilary: “That’s elitist! I only drink Mad Dog 20/20!”

I’ve heard it said that conservatives dread being quoted out of context, liberals dread being quoted accurately.

Thinking about Hillary’s choice in shots, I have to wonder if she does actually believe that she is royalty. – Lorica

17. Karmadancer says:

“Gawd, it seems like Harry Reid was right. These people smell — even in winter. At least there’s booze….”