Video of the day: Another sneering response from Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA13)

Posted by: ST on June 29, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Speaks for itself:

The BreitbartTV description:

First he taunts a member of The Minutemen by asking “Who’re you going to kill today?”. Then, he mocks the Minutemen by saying that he will “try to get (them) some more arms” so they can protect the border.

The Congressman from California then strangely said: “You tell me, I’m not the government.” An odd statement for a man who has served as a US Representative for the past 37 years.

Finally, for the money quote: “Our borders are quite secure, Thank you.”

MM has the full video.

This certified jerk has been elected multiple times to serve in the US House – where he’s been for 37 years. Would someone explain this to me, please? :-\

8 Responses to “Video of the day: Another sneering response from Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA13)”

Comments

1. NC Cop says:

This is a perfect example of the “Absolute power corrupts, absolutely”. This guy has no fear of not being re-elected so he can run off at the mouth without worry.

He does not care what the people think and he treats them with open hostility.

Despicable.

2. david foster says:

Who if anyone is running against this creature? I couldn’t turn anything up via googling.

I’m sure he considers the borders “quite secure, thank you.” Yes, Mexico has them covered to the point that unless you’re a coyote getting back to your cartel, almost no one gets past that border – going into Mexico.

I’m real sure that’s what he was referring to because the border going the other direction would put a sieve to shame.

4. Jo says:

“Our borders are QUITE secure, thank you!” Whew! I am so glad to be reassured of this by such a respectable, respectful, venerable, honorable, capable and long-serving member of THE GOVERNMENT (of which he is not, he says). I feel so much better now.

I swear. What an arrogant pr*ck. But hey, it’s an example currently set in the ‘highest office in the land’. It’s IN!~

I agree with Rep. Stark, our borders are secure. With so many illegals flooding over them, any terrorist who tries to cross over will be trampled under foot. =))

Add this Bozo to the very long list as to why I would not live in California. – Lorica

6. Kate says:

@david, Here’s a link to one of his opponents:

LINK

This blow bag needs a stiff Santa Ana to sweep him away into the Pacific. If I lived in his district I’d have my stilettos ready to stampede over his face on my way to the ballot box.

7. Dave B says:

Wouldn’t you like to air drop him into that area of Arizona that Mexican drug smugglers control? I’d tatoo a border patrol uniform on his naked body and let him try to get out of there. He’d be screaming like a bitch for the first Minuteman he could find.

8. Charles says:

This pompous, arrogant fool has got to go!

Real name Fortney!!

He’s as out of touch as Pelosi.
    Comes from a district that hasn’t voted Republican in 36 years. Time for a change.