Questions The View hosts will ask President Obama

Posted by: ST on July 28, 2010 at 8:41 am

Later today, our celebrity President will sit down with the logic-challenged (with the exception of Elisabeth Hasselbeck) ladies of The View for an interview, which will be aired tomorrow.

Last night on Twitter, hilarity ensued as people were posting what predictable questions they thought would be asked by Whoopi, Behar, and company.

I’m using that as a springboard to ask YOU what kind of questions you think they’ll softball-pitch to BO. While I know we won’t find the solution that will lead to global peace and harmony, the comedy gold nuggets that come from the “interview” will be numerous.

My prediction (as posted last night):

“I have a fly on my left breast. Would you kill it for me?” -Whoopi to Obama

Your turn.

8 Responses to “Questions The View hosts will ask President Obama”

Comments

1. Bill Fabrizio says:

Behar to Obama: “Why do the Tea Partiers hate you just because you are black”?

Obama to Behar: “I am a post racial president and I don’t like to talk about racists”!

2. Bill Fabrizio says:

Whoopi to Obama: “I have a fly on my left breast. Would you kill it for me”?

Obama to Whoopi: “I used to wear a flag on my left breast, but I already killed it for you”!

3. Jan Silverstein says:

What the women of the world have been dying to know about the leader of the free world is “Boxers or briefs” probably asked by Sheree…..

4. Kate says:

So, Mr. President, how many times a day do you face Mecca and pray?

5. Eric says:

Behar: Mr President where should we put your teleprompter.

Obama: Ahhh um ahhhh er well ahh Anywhere but please HURRY!

6. Arnold says:

Elizabeth Hasselbeck: President Obama why are you sueing Arizona and looking the other way when it comes to Sanctuary Cities?

Obama: Whoopi where was that Fly?

7. Sam Adams says:

Mr President, how long will Sarah Palin blame you for the economy she inherits?

8. eaglewingz08 says:

Is that a deepwater rig in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

What is your favorite color?

Is your Presidency Bush’s fault too?

Which of the 58 states of the USA is your favorite?

How hard was it for you to change water into oil?

Which is slicker, Obama or the oil spill?