FLASH: Conservative women STRIKE BACK against #WarOnWomen demagogues

Posted by: ST on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Yesterday while on Twitter, preparing to launch my latest counter-assault on #WarOnWomen “feminists”, I came across a Tweet from a liberal woman who said she had “talked to” some GOP women who were “clearly submissive” on the issue of “War On Women” and that it was too bad that they were “too afraid to speak out.”

I called BS on it, of course, and suggested to her that “submissive” to a liberal feminist means “to not stand alongside my radical sisters on the left while we wage a dishonest campaign against people who disagree with us” – in other words, if you don’t toe the “feminist” line about victim-hood and the “patriarchy”, and accurately push back on the absurd idea that the GOP is waging a “war on women”, then you just can’t think for yourself, you’re subservient, etc. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

This willfully ignorant way of thinking, in a nutshell, is nothing more than dangerous, hateful, mindless feminist groupthink disguised as “insightful commentary.” IT SHOULD BE REJECTED.

As should misogynistic rhetoric. Unless you’re a hypocritical liberal Democrat like Barack Obama, of course. Sarah Palin, on Sean Hannity’s show, absolutely slammed Barack Obama last night for his failure to to practice what he preaches in rejecting Bill Maher’s $1 million:

Sarah Palin made an appearance on Thursday’s Hannity to discuss the million dollar check that Bill Maher — who has made several misogynistic remarks about Palin and others over the course of his career — gave to Barack Obama‘s Super PAC, without comment from President Obama, whom, you’ll recall very recently issued a public condemnation of Rush Limbaugh‘s nasty comments about Sandra Fluke.

Palin shared that she’s never seen President Obama as a “man of valor,” and so isn’t surprised that he has “accepted” this “dirty money” while remaining mum about Maher’s comments.

Video below:

And hot off the presses today, the up and coming conservative She PAC released a powerful video calling this administration out on their “civil discourse” double standards:

Powerful. And absolutely SPOT ON.

And today’s awesome news of the day: Michelle Malkin launches “Twitchy” this week – and promptly announces an ad buy on Rush Limbaugh’s program.

In this manufactured “war”, “feminists” have drawn a line in the sand and dared “submissive” conservative women to cross it. We have.

Game on, witches.

8 Responses to “FLASH: Conservative women STRIKE BACK against #WarOnWomen demagogues”

Comments

1. Kate says:

Definitely needs to fly onto Facebook….I will forward the link to my liberal friends who STILL think what was said about Sarah Parlin, etc, is okay.

So now this “high-road” vitriol emanating from the left is the #WOW movement?

Wow. That’s all I’ve got to say, just WOW.

3. “too afraid to speak out” ??? I know a lot of politically active conservative women and believe you me they are not afraid to speak out!

4. Svensk says:

Are we a bunch of wimps? Is there no way to unite conservatives and launch a decimating attack on munchkin Billy Maher? How many “followers” can this pervert have? It shouldn’t be a major task to destroy him. Unite! Put the pervert in his place!!!

5. Svensk says:

Am curious…When one submits a comment on this blog, one gets an “awaiting moderation” message..Is this because Billy Maher just might be submitting comment? How do we combat the oppostion, when our own comments are being edited?? No comprendo!! There are many other conservative blogs where one can participate without big brother’s scrutiny. If one has to wait hours to have a comment published, who needs Sister Toldjah?
    Who runs this show???

Funny, Svensk, I’ve never had a problem with it, and I comment here all the time. I see it as a way for ST to protect herself and her intentions, and to keep it relatively civil (as opposed to virtually every leftist site I’ve ever visited, where commenters’ vocabularies seem extremely limited, judging by the volume of profanity and vulgarity found there.)

Matter of fact, I believe I’ve had a couple of things removed before they were published, but probably rightly so because 1) this is ST’s site and we’re guests and 2) I had probably stepped over a civility line in the comments removed. I do get that way every once in a while because the stupidity (not the ignorance – that can be fixed) of the left is just so overwhelming sometimes.