My open declaration of #WAR against the #WarOnWomen hysterics

Posted by: ST on March 8, 2012 at 5:09 pm

I have had it.

On this day, March 8, 2012 – also known as “International Women’s Day” – I am officially declaring war on the fascistic “War On Women” movement currently being played out by perpetual left wing feminist “victims of a patriarchal society” in response to the GOP “wanting to ban birth control!!!!!!!!” and Rush’s unfortunate remarks about Democrat activist Sandra Fluke.

Each day as I’ve watched and read about the Alinsky-esque tactics of this “movement”, I have simmered – and have grown angrier by the minute as these women dare to suggest or imply on social media sites, at rallies, and on the talking head shows that they speak on behalf of ALL women nationwide, and around the world. My blood has boiled as some of these so-called “tolerant” women have even suggested in not so New Tone-y language that any woman who disagrees with their agenda/platform has been brainwashed into being “subservient” to our “male-dominated” society and therefore “doesn’t know any better.” Further still, I am OUTRAGED that these women almost never open their mouths in defense of conservative women when they’re treated worse than they feel Sandra Fluke was. The “misogyny” didn’t matter then, was easy to “overlook” – just as these shameless sell-outs for “the cause” overlooked serial liar and adulterer Bill Clinton’s fondness for fondling (sometimes against their will) the help at the WH behind his wife’s back, simply because he was a strong proponent of abortion on demand. In fact, we women were supposed to “get on our knees” and perform oral sex on the President as a “thank you” of sorts, according to one noted high-profile “feminist” – proving that we indeed have “come a long way, baby” … a long way from the type of real female empowerment the original feminists in America envisioned (hint: it wasn’t about man-hating, and it certainly wasn’t about subservience to a man in power because of “what he could do for you”!).

These “womyn” do NOT speak for me. Nor do they speak for any other self-respecting female who can think for herself – and especially not for those of us who have the sheer audacity to think outside of the box when it comes to “feminist” pet issues like abortion, “equal pay”, male-bashing, and the destruction of the traditional family unit.

Unlike these “womyn”, I do not want to be known and celebrated for my female parts. That is NOT what real feminism is about. I want to be known for who I am as an individual, my contributions to my family, to society, for my devotion to God and country- and if you so happen to notice I’m a woman, too, great – thank you very much. In other words, as MLK, Jr so famously said – we should be judged by the content of our character, not our skin color (or in my case, my sex).

I AM NOT A VICTIM. I CAN STAND ON MY OWN TWO FEET. I DON’T WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS. I DON’T NEED ANY SO-CALLED “HEALER” IN GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF ME. I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF. I AM OPINIONATED. AND MY OPINION COUNTS, WHETHER OR NOT THE OPPOSITION WANTS TO HEAR IT!

This, my dear readers, will be a big focus of mine in the coming months as the phony victimhood rhetoric escalates in continued desperate attempts by liberal Democrats to woo women voters under the guise of being their “hero.” For the sake of future generations of American women, the lies told by these hysterical fanatics simply cannot stand. I hope you’ll come along with me on this ride. It’ll be bumpy in the short term.

But in the long term, it will be worth it.

Well?

32 Responses to “My open declaration of #WAR against the #WarOnWomen hysterics”

Comments

1. Donna Temple says:

Thank you for putting in writing what I have wanted to say. My head is about to explode. There is no F*CKING WAR ON WOMEN!!!!!! There is a war on conservative women, however, but we are ready to fight back.

Thank you!

Donna
    (Fellow Southerner and self-reliant Conservative female)

2. Stephanie Hakala says:

WORD! I’m so tired of being treated like there’s something wrong with me because I’m conservative! Believe it or not, I can think for myself and guess what? If I make a mistake, it’s mine to make and I don’t blame someone else! Give me the job because I’m qualified, not because of a quota or because you lowered your standards! UGH!!! And guess what all you womyn out there – there is a war on women but it’s not here in the States. Try living in China (although there’s lots of abortion there so maybe that’s a bad example) or the Middle East where you have NO rights or perhaps somewhere in Africa where female genital mutilation happens. That’s the war! Here? You’re just spoiled and petulant children. Get over yourselves!

Phew!

Thank you for writing that!

Stephanie
    #WAR

3. Karen says:

I’m speaking up too. Misogyny is misogyny. I cannot understand how women are getting all riled up about Rush’s comments, when the amount of abuse that has been heaped upon Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman, and yes, even Hillary Clinton when the DNC threw her under the bus.

When are women going to wake up? I would hazard that the Dems are more misogynistic because they think women are “useful idiots.” Just toss them a bone about abortion etc and they are all yours.

4. Wendy says:

You go girl….I am strong willed, independent, not particularly religious but believe in the power of prayer, speak my mind, a mother, grandmother, wife, daughter, full time employee and I have been disgusted by all of this.
    Wendy
    (Californian and fiscally conservative female!)

5. Phineas says:

Lead on, My Leader! :d

6. Stephanie says:

\:d/ This was awesome and describes my feelings exactly. I feel like the left has nothing to offer me as a woman, and I sure as heck don’t feel like there is a “war” against me. I will not let the left tell me what a “real” woman is supposed to think or support. I am my own person; I can make these determinations on my own, thank you.

7. Alicia says:

Amen! I’m so ready to help storm the liberal false-narrative, misogynistic castle. These womyn DO NOT speak for me. Never have, never will. In their own lust for power, in the name of political ideology and expediency these chicks betray their own sex by letting conservative women, women living under communist rule, sharia, and other truly oppressive regimes out to dry. As for this HHS mandate, I don’t need the likes of Nancy Pelosi representing me. I prefer the management of my uterus stay under sole proprietorship and my religious conscience as my silent partner, thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

8. Diane says:

Thank you — you stated what I have felt for a long time. The woman’s movement today, does not reflect on me.

9. L.N. Smithee says:

I sent a flurry of tweets to unsuspecting users of the #wiw12 & #waronwomen tags linking the video of Sheila Jackson Lee & Jan Schakowsky clamming up when challenged to condemn Million Dollar Bill Maher’s repeated misogyny toward Sarah Palin. My fave tweet was this one, sent directly to the woman of the hour, @SandraFluke herself, who frequently uses the ht #WeWillNotBeSilenced:

@SandraFluke Interesting hashtag, #WeWillNotBeSilenced. You know who was silent for 2min & 8sec? @JanSchakowsky. Watch: youtu.be/ikW7ljSm3Fs

Only God knows if she clicked on the video and watched. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

:o What? What did I say wrong? … NO! I said “horse”! :-w

10. Angela B says:

Have you noticed something? The second the word ‘free’ was attached to the word ‘contraception’, it suddenly became a God-given inalienable right, and the lack of it – or rather, maintaining the status quo – is suddenly a WAR ON WOMEN. If that’s true, that every single one of them has been an accessory to it, because it was just fine before a couple of weeks ago. People bought their own contraception, and that was all. Now? It’s a terrible horrible injustice of misogyny that everybody ALWAYS knew was there. Uh huh.

11. I’m with you. Even started a New Tone section in the morning links. feel free to snag what you want from it… my bookmarks are HUGE.

12. audrey says:

Amen. This narrative makes me physically sick. I am definitely not raising my daughters to believe in the lefts version of feminism and frankly, I don’t know of any woman I respect who would.

13. Robin says:

Thanks so much for your rant, I share the same frustrations. The left cares nothing about Sandra Fluke, she’s the Heroine Du Jour, but soon she’ll be yesterday’s trash. Anything to advance the false narrative.

14. david foster says:

Got an automated phone call today which was ranting about the “war on women” being conducted by Rush Limbaugh, who they said is “the de-facto head of the Republican Party.”

15. Sam says:

I’m with you as well…have stewed about this all week but could never put it into words…thanks for doing that for me!

16. Zilla says:

Sister, this is a war I am proud to join and fight in! Very well said and thank you for saying it! Those bitches do not speak for me, either! I am sick of everyone assuming that possession of lady parts instantly means that one is sympathetic to leftism, which has done more to damage women and girls than any other ideology on earth outside of islam (which the lefties love and feminists are dead silent in the face of the horrors islam inflicts on females).

17. PE says:

I think our lefty fems say things to please and comfort each other, so if stupid works, that’s why we hear so much of it. I also think this country would be well served by a war on stupid. Fix stupid and most propaganda would become extinct.

18. Mari says:

This whole issue has been manufactured by Obama to divert attention from all the real problems caused by his administration. Obama needed to create a controversy to deflect attention. G. Stephanopoulos first presented the question of contraception at the N.Hampshire debate. People laughed at his insistent questioning because this was not an issue. Sandra Fluke was used to create a controversy where none exists.

19. LC says:

Wow. You’re kind of unhinged. Good luck with this, though. Take care.

20. unknown jane says:

Au contraire, there is a war on women being waged. It is very deadly, the stakes are very high, and the side that started it is winning.

The left is destroying women; if they win, gender, individuality, even our very organic lives will be completely inconsequential — we will be no better than cattle: mindless, utterly dependent, kept in filthy stockyards we never would have lived in by choice, fed whatever our masters deem to give us because we no longer are free to go find our own, and even our right to choose to bear young will no longer be ours, even our time and manner of dying will no longer be ours. And once they do this to the women, then the men will easily fall into line — already it has worked: men and women no longer respect one another, no longer want families…no longer see children as anything but an expensive annoyance (they would rather have some new electronic toy or a fashionable pet than a child).

21. Teresa says:

I want to give you a virtual handshake for writing a terrific post! I agree with you on this issue wholeheartedly.

22. Jay Kantetr says:

What this is is a war on all Republicans and Conservatives by Obama and the Democratic party.Fluke is an operative of the higher ups in the Democratic parties hateful, lying,misinformation dirty tricks campaign for the 2012 election.

It has been designed specifically to distract voters from the real issues, those being Obama’s record, the economy and jobs.

That’s not to say reproductive “rights” aren’t important, or that social issues in general aren’t important, but those will be completely immaterial if Obhammud is re-elected.

And oh, BTW, did anyone else notice what those nasty Republicans did to stop economic progress in the Senate yesterday? Yep, that’s right, they voted down the Keystone Pipeline project.

What’s that you say, it was the Democraps that voted it down? Well, I’ll be! Whooda thunk the Dems were such anti-business representatives of the people?

24. Great post, SisterT. I know so many conservative women like you they just don’t write as well :)

25. Michellet says:

Dittos on Everything! I could not agree more! I don’t know how, but I am moving out into this conflict…no more sitting on the sidelines!

26. Nancy also southern belle says:

Ditto, ditto and double ditto

27. Nancy also southern belle says:

They haven’t heard this conservative woman roar yet

28. Marshall Art says:

I can’t believe this post or the many comments from women. It must be a scam! I’m told that everyone is outrages by Rush and supportive of Fluke who speaks for women everywhere!

Of course I was told this by a liberal chuckle-head or two. I’m going to have to at least link to this thread, if not generate a post focusing on it.

29. Steph says:

AMEN, Sister! I am furious as well. Talk about twisting the point. Any college student can walk into the school “clinic” and get her BC pills for free or next to free. What about good ol’ Planned Parenthood? They will give them to you free or next to free too. The issue is NOT about women’s rights as the left has made it – it is seriously about religious freedom being taken from our nation. THAT story is being trampled on and it is done so ON PURPOSE! These women do not speak for me and let me tell you that when I decided to be sexually active, I didn’t ask anybody for free anything. I decided to act as an adult and take adult responsibility – wow, what a concept, eh? I stand with you all here!

30. Great post, Sister! I copied and posted it on my blog as part of my latest post.