Obama campaign, feminists on same page: Women are defined by their #ladyparts

Posted by: ST on October 2, 2012 at 2:58 pm

It’s officially official: Real feminism as we know it, the kind where women fought for an equal place at the table and to be judged on the basis of their abilities rather than their sex, is dead and gone.

Lady parts?

Wowsers.

Breitbart’s John Nolte writes:

In this classless White House, between desecrating the American flag with Obama’s ego, campaign t-shirts with the F-bomb on them, and the President’s willingness to fundraise in Vegas the same day we learned our Libyan ambassador had been assassinated — this sort of tackiness is becoming the norm, not the exception.

Is “patronizing” one of the weapons in this manufactured War on Women?

Not long after conservatives, led by Twitchy.com, started pointing out the absurdity of the Obama campaign’s Tumblr on “lady parts”, it was pulled. But screen-caps live forever.

Sadly, President Obama seems to have a “lock” on the majority of the women’s vote in America, and the campaign’s outrageous Tumblr that defined women as nothing more than the sum total of their “lady parts” is something they no doubt created in order to latch onto left wing feminists’ obsession with their female reproductive organs.

We’ve come a long way, baby – full circle, to be exact. Right back to being judged on our womanhood instead of our brains. These are what “women’s rights” are supposedly about as defined by the NOWs and NARALs of America – perpetuated by their allies in Obama administration – and it is, frankly, a sad commentary on the state of modern day feminism as we know it.

What a disservice Democrats and their fawning feminist fanny-kissers have done to young women across our great nation. How many generations will it take to undo this damage? Even more to the point, can the damage even be undone?

4 Responses to “Obama campaign, feminists on same page: Women are defined by their #ladyparts”

Comments

1. Drew the Infidel says:

Women who are susceptible to this line of garbage are no different from jihadists in the streets on a murderous rampage over a cartoon or cheesy internet video. They are driven to distraction by the insinuations of a total stranger while roundly ignoring the advice, example, or wisdom of someone closer to them whose opinion should wisely be considered more valuable and of sounder intellectual merit.

“You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?”–Matt.23:17

2. Great White Rat says:

Well, now, ST, it’s not like women are affected at all by things like the ecomomy, so you’re not supposed to worry your pretty little head about that. No, what you womenfolk should be concerned about is who is going to give you what….in other words, who is going to be your provider. And that means us Democrats.

We know women don’t have the kind of brains to grasp concepts like managing a budget well enough to come up with that $9 a month for the contraceptives at Walmart. Hey, if a bright kid like Sandra Fluke can’t figure out how to do it, the rest of you silly girls couldn’t possibly come up with a way. So you just leave that all up to the government. Just put the Democrats in charge and don’t worry about thinking for yourself.

No, really. And we mean don’t think about ANYTHING.

That deficit? Really? All those big numbers? Remember, math is hard. Just worry about your wooooomb.

No jobs? Who cares, as long as you have those free contraceptives. I mean, worrying about jobs is such a male thing, you know?

All those pictures of buildings burning overseas? Nothing for you to be concerned about. Hey, we’re going to put “Eye Candy” on The View. Just for you!!! Isn’t he dreamy? Now remember to go out and vote. So we can make even more of your decisions for you. About everything. And we DO mean everything.

3. Kate in MI says:

speaking as a woman who grew up in the 50s and 60s and graduated from Michigan State University in 1975 with a BS in medical technology-this ‘ad’ by the Oama/Biden campaign insults my intelligence. I worked for 37 years to reach top of my pay scale and benefits. I did NOT walk out of college with my degree and expect to walk into a high paying job-everybody starts at the bottom and works up. And now I just have to worry about my “lady parts’?!? Gee. I wish they’d told me that before I earned my own way, and all without any union because we were ‘professionals’. All I had to do was sob into my lace hanky about my ‘lady parts’, and everything would’ve been fine, just fine. Sigh. Who’s advising the Obama campaign-Sandra Fluke?!?

4. Kate says:

From one Kate to another….remember Obama said we didn’t build our careers….like we didn’t build our businesses! We know they play with statistics to say women don’t get paid as much as men, because the law of averages factors in our “time off” to have children and raise families. We know that, but Obama and Biden don’t want us to use our brains…they want us to do what husbands used to tell their wives in years past….”just don’t worry your little head about such things. Let me take care of that!” So much for women’s lib.