Posted by: ST on October 25, 2012 at 7:40 pm

We’ve hit a new low in campaign tactics. I’m so disgusted right now:

And here I thought women were more than just the sum total of our “lady parts”? Apparently not. Is nothing sacred and innocent anymore? Most “first time” voters are those who have turned 18. This video is aimed at young teenage women!

Twitchy.com has a tweet round-up of the enthusiastic supporters of this disgusting tactic – like (unsurprisingly) actress Ashley Judd, as well as comments from critics. This one pretty well sums it up for me:

Make sure you (respectfully) let Obama campaign manager Jim @Messina2012 (who is promoting this video) know how you feel about it, especially if you’re a woman sick of being treated like you need to be extra nice (hint hint) to Uncle Sam to make it in the world.

Update – 7:52 PM: Here was my response:

Wonder how long it will be before I’m blocked by both of them? ;)

10 Responses to “Despicable: #Obama2012 sexualizes voting process for “1st time” teen women voters”

Comments

1. Drew the Infidel says:

So this is where they got the idea for “The Life of Julia”?

2. Me says:

Honestly, I could care less who has sex with who and how often and have pretty liberal view about sex. That being said, this is just gross. I do love the line about doing it with a guy who understand women and cares about our healthcare. lol I am a woman. My insurance company had to change its prescription policies. I used to pay a $30/month copay for my epilepsy medication. Now I have to meet my deductible first, which means my, again epilepsy medication, costs $350/month. Yup. THIS woman’s healcare needs are sure being taken care of.

3. Dorothy Palmer says:

Peculiar about this ad especially is the fact that the hole it is for is a fancier of the Rush Street bath houses.

4. EBL says:

The BS comment and now this diminish the office and make Obama look small.

But Obama is hurting himself with these antics:
    When even “true believers” like David Letterman are starting to question Obama’s veracity and honesty, something is happening.

5. Steve Skubinna says:

Obviously the Dems don’t consider the brain to be a lady part.

6. BBHunter says:

“I found the polling station, pulled back the curtin, and my walnut sized brain fell on the floor…..

I was a girl, now I’m a Golden Erkel groupie with a scaramatch tat from hell, and two free tickets to a Rolling Stones 75 year comeback concert….ZOMG…..Coolies!”

- A typical adult teenager ~O!~ true believer. Commiewood is heased for some tough times.

7. Brontefan says:

First we have a president who lowers the decorum of the office by appearing on TV shows as if he were some SuperStar. Now we have some young girl voting as if it were some popularity contest or as if she were voting for a best friend. This ad, for me, represents about six reasons why 18-year-olds should NOT vote. They are uninformed, naive, and illogical. It would be amusing if this election weren’t so vital to the future of our nation.

8. Gravelagitator says:

Uhhhhh… that IS a girl, right? If so, she is the type that we used to refer to as “the batallion clearing barrel”.

9. Barack, he wants him some virgin
    So he can do some hot mergin’
    Too bad for Barack
    He ain’t so hot
    And Romney’s numbers are surgin’.

10. Barack was really not lyin’
    When he said he wanted your hymen
    It ain’t just a screw
    He really loves you
    Just forget our economy’s dyin’.