94% of Republicans and 78% of Democrats are ok with it:
June 1, 2006 — In the rift between Congress and the Justice Department, Americans side overwhelmingly with law enforcement: Regardless of precedent and the separation of powers, 86 percent say the FBI should be allowed to search a Congress member’s office if it has a warrant.
That view is broadly bipartisan, this ABC News poll finds, ranging from 78 percent among Democrats to 94 percent of Republicans.
Congratulations, Reps. Pelosi and Hastert – you’ve managed to unite Americans …. for at least the next few minutes, anyway
Related Toldjah So posts:
- More strange bedfellows in the Jefferson case
- Feds were ready to take a stand in Jefferson case
- Rep. Jefferson – the latest news
- Justice Dept. denies Hastert is under investigation
- Way to go, Republicans in Congress!
- New meaning to the term â€˜cold hard cash’
- Ray Nagin wins again in New Orleans mayoral election (w/ news on Rep. Jefferson scandal)