It appears now, though, she’s had a change of heart – or, rather, that someone has gotten to her. Bryan Preston explains in detail.
Makes ya wonder …
Update: Here’s more via Captain Ed, who blogs about “buyer’s remorse” amongst Democrats on the national security front.
Related Toldjah So posts:
- NSA initially acted on its own after 9-11
- Investigations begin into the NSA eavesdropping leak
- “â€¦ the only thing outrageous about this policy is the outrage itself”
- Michael Barone on the MSM’s â€˜eavesdropping’ coverage
- Brief history of warrantless searches
- Past presidents and the NSA
- Bill Clinton and the NSA
- WSJ: “Thank you for wiretapping”
- The Prez fires back
- Prez essentially says â€˜let me do my job’
- The undermining of this war