Alec Baldwin posts sick ‘patriotic fantasy’ about killing Dick Cheney

Posted by: ST on July 6, 2006 at 1:24 pm

And as Expose the Left reports, it was posted on the HuffPo blog, apparently with the blessing of the ‘tolerant leftists’ who run it. Here’s what he wrote:

I offer a patriotic fantasy for all of my fellow Americans today, on this 4th of July. It’s a fantasy, so bear with me. I am in a large apartment complex. I turn a corner, and there are a couple of Muslim men wearing headsets, whispering tersely into the microphone. Suddenly, one man erupts and says, “Where is the car? Where is the car? You fool!” They sprint off down the hall. At that instant, Osama Bin Laden comes out of a door. He is oblivious. I make my move. Bin Laden reacts, but too late. We tumble into his upper floor suite. I have him in my grasp and, conveniently, I spy a box cutter on the table. (Hey…it’s a fantasy.) Osama struggles, swearing at me in his native tongue, until I jam the box cutter into his neck. I do it again. Fading, Bin Laden says (this time in English for my benefit) “Good luck with ‘30 Rock’. I am a big Tina Fey fan.”

I gather up the body of the world’s most notorious terrorist and hurl it over the balcony. Then, in the final stroke of luck, Bin Laden lands on Dick Cheney.

God bless America.

Noel Sheppard at Newsbusters has more.

8 Responses to “Alec Baldwin posts sick ‘patriotic fantasy’ about killing Dick Cheney”

Comments

When did Alec take up smoking hashish?? This guy is scary violent. I am worried about his mental stability. I hope he finds help. He really needs it. – Lorica

2. G-Monster says:

Sounds like Alec Baldwin has some mental problems…

3. Bachbone says:

Look up some of his ex-wife’s divorce testimony and what his former father-in-law told tabloid reporters, and you’ll understand clearly how sick Mr. Baldwin realy is. The “illness” doesn’t manifest itself only in political views.

4. G-Monster says:

I heard he has a real bad temper. What did Kim Bassinger’s dad say?

5. gahrie says:

Wasn’t he supposed to have moved?

6. Marshall Art says:

He has another fantasy wherein people actually care what he says.

7. benning says:

Baldwin’s an ass, and this is more explanation of why Basinger wanted out of that marriage!

8. NC Cop says:

He should have said that Osama landed on his career.
    It’s pretty much dead anyway!