Here’s a photograph I would have made it just fine through life without seeing. Kinda looks like the Rambo of the environmental movement, doesn’t he?
That is one heck of a puff piece on Angry Al.
I think Gore actually sells himself a bit short in the article, though, when he says this:
”That word — star — it hits my ear with a little too much irony,” Gore is complaining. ”Rin Tin Tin was a movie star. Not me.”
Oh, I dunno, Al. I think you could give Rin Tin Tin some serious competition in the Howling at the Moon(bats) category. I mean, just check out this pic:
Much better, and far more realistic, than the first one.
- Fly him to the moon â€¦
- Just how was Al Gore’s US slam in Saudi Arabia funded?
- Al Gore sells out the US on Saudi soil
- Will Al Gore run for prez in 2008?
- Al Gore: unmedicated
- Gore has no plans to run for president
- Gore – 2008 run?
- Al Gore Readying For Another Run?
- Gore: New TV channel won’t be partisan
- Al Gore tells Kerry how to debate Bush