Moonbats swarm MSNBC poll about Bush comparing this war to WWII

Posted by: ST on August 31, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I’m close to some serious make-a-sailor-blush cursing over this one. Here’s the question (asked alongside this article):

Do you agree with President Bush when he likens the struggle against Islamic fundamentalism with the fight against Nazis and communists? * 94533 responses

Note the number of responses above. Now, here are the results as of 4:02 PM Eastern time (emphasis added):

Yes. Bin Laden and others are the Hitlers and Stalins of our times. 41%

Maybe. But I’m going to need some more convincing one way or the other.4.3%

No. This is just dishonest, warmongering designed to scare voters about national security in time for this fall’s elections. 55%

Could these people be anymore mind-numbingly pathetic? I include MSNBC in that because what the hell kind of “no” answer is that? Why wasn’t there a simple “no, I don’t believe the comparison is an accurate one” and leave it at that??

Let MSNBC know what you think of this loaded poll:

letters@msnbc.com

BTW, would someone be kind enough to get a screencap of that poll and email it to me (downsized a bit)? I can’t do it here at the 8-5.

Update 4:50 PM: Allah’s just blogged about it. Good. This poll needs all the attention the blogosphere can give to it.

Update 8:48 PM: Here’s a screencap of the poll (thanks to Chuck):

MSNBC poll

9 Responses to “Moonbats swarm MSNBC poll about Bush comparing this war to WWII”

Comments

1. Drewsmom says:

Sister, I’ll be glad to let em know, I’v let em know how biased they are on ALL THEIR NIGHTLTY SHOWS even the ones hosted by the fake Republicans like joe scarbarough and tucker carlson, the onnly real one they have is Monica Crowley when she sits in for Imus or whoever is off. Man, do they piss me off.:-w

2. Lissa says:

I’m not sorry they loaded the response options as they did. The fact that the majority of respondents chose the option they did — “dishonest warmongering” — just makes it more clear how they perceive the world. A simple “no” answer would include respondents that thought Islamic terrorism nowadays was more comparable to, say, the Khmer Rouge, or perhaps that the Nazis will always be in a class by themselves. The loaded option makes it exclusive to moonbats.

3. Baklava says:

I agree with you Lissa.

And… THis is the result of the messages from the Drive by Media and Democrats leftists talking points from Deomcrats and leftist leadership.

They are on display. This poll says more about them than “Bush”.

4. Regardless of what it shows about the people answering no (which we know already anyway) the “no” answer should not have read like that. I’m surprised whoever wrote it didn’t make the “yes” answer look something like this:

“Yes, since I’m a blind follower of Bush and believes whatever he says”

That would have been the perfect compliment to the liberal bias behind the no answer.

MSNBC is supposed to be an objective news outlet, not a propaganda tool for DU. The fact that they would even write the answer that way speaks volumes.

=)) Sis that is just funny. Yes GW is my moonbat commander and I am just standing in the ranks of blind moonbats. In all honesty I keep hoping these idiots will keep this stuff up all the way to November. All this over confidence will only net votes for Republicans. – Lorica

6. J Rob says:

Gee, the “No” answer wasn’t loaded much, was it.

7. Marshall Art says:

I already HAVE been letting MSNBC know what I think. I don’t ever watch them.