Breaking news: Senator Barack Obama to walk on water

Posted by: ST on January 19, 2007 at 12:41 pm

I think this cartoon accurately sums up the media hype over the very liberal Senator from Illinois.

See more good ones here.

As always, it’s about style over substance with the Democratic party. The guy makes a great speech at the 2004 DNC and all of a sudden when the ’08 campaign season unofficially starts he’s the frontrunner because he’s a “moderate” and “well-spoken.” I wonder how long it will last? Remember, the mediots fell all over themselves over Howard Dean, too, and he fizzled fast in the primaries.

11 Responses to “Breaking news: Senator Barack Obama to walk on water”

Comments

I can’t stand Obama. I think this muslim info that Hillary and Co. is dropping out there is going to kill his chances in 2008. I can only hope. /shiver I really don’t like Obama. – Lorica

2. Great White Rat says:

It’ll last until the adults in the Democrat party get down to business. The Hildebeest’s operatives will start arm-twisting at the caucuses, he will hit a losing streak in the primaries, and the MSM will suddenly stop having obasms.

3. G Monster says:

I don’t have anything bad or good to say about Obama. I don’t really know much about him, other than the fact that Chris Mathews face lights up whenever he mentions Obama. Having Chris Mathews on your side is definitely a strike against him in my book, but I won’t hold that against him. If the election were held today, I’d like to see Mitt Romney on the republican ticket, and Obama for the democrats. I just can’t stomach Hillary, Kerry or Gore.

4. Baklava says:

GMonster, I’d love to see Kerry or Gore running for Pres. An almost automatic loss!

5. G Monster says:

LOL BAK…

The weird thing, no matter who you run on the republican ticket, the MSM will be dogging them from the day they secure the nomination.

The republicans could run ________ and the MSM would still find a way to criticize him on a daily(hourly) basis.

Fill in the blank with either the best man for the job, or someone the MSM loves.

For Example: If Michael Mooore runs on the republican ticket the MSM would turn on him in a heartbeat.

Of course I am using Michael Moore as someone the MSM loves, and not the best man for the job.

6. Baklava says:

ST and G Monster, On the issues here’s how he voted.

Aricle supplied by Amanda B. Carpenter Jan 16, 2007

7. sanity says:

Obama is a media creation. He is pumped full of the media hot air.

He has no record or experience, and only thing he has going for him is charisma…

Well guess who is gonna pop that media hot air filled Obama balloon……Hillary.

I heard that Obama has already been caught in a major gaff, that he lied about being taught for 4 years as a Muslim in Jakarta…..and Hillary is ALL over this. Also heard she has dispatched osme of her “team” over to talk to the imams who taught Obama.

Because we know how most of these Mosques teach, and Hillary is looking for a major bomb to blow Obama out of the water.

And the more the media raise Obama to “God-like” status, the harder his fall is gonna be.

It’s gonna be bloody folks. Hillary is not going to just roll over and she is known for pulling no punches.

8. G Monster says:

Ok, now I have something bad to say about Obama.

9. sanity says:

Here is an interesting question concerning Obama IF he became president….

The opportunity in this is not accusing him of being a “closet Moslem.” It requires taking him at his word that he has become a Christian — for that means he is an apostate. There is no dispute among either ancient or modern Moslem scholars that under Islamic law, a murtadd, “one who turns his back on Islam” an apostate, must be put to death. Irtidad, apostasy, is committing treason against God, and traitors deserve to be killed.

Should Obama deny he ever was a Moslem, it will compound the problem in the eyes of Moslems. He was born of a Moslem father, raised by a Moslem stepfather, and received his first education at a Moslem school. That he subsequently went to a Catholic school in Jakarta before living with his mother’s parents back in Honolulu makes no difference. In the eyes of Moslems, he originally was a Moslem. How can he not be in those eyes, with a Koranic first name and his middle name that of the grandson of Mohammed? For him to become a Christian means he is, for them, a murtadd, an apostate.

Link

Now, the question is, IF he became president, him being a muslim, taught as muslim for 2 years in Jakarta and then “supossedly’ becoming Christian or rejecting those Muslim values, makes him an Apostate….and there for would be sentenced to death.

How will he ever bring peace or negotiate with the middle east muslims, if the first thing they see is him as an Apostate?

He can have all the charisma in the world, but if the Muslim’s consider him an Apostate, his dealing with muslim and muslim countries in the middle east is toast.

No experience, no real background, freshman senator, inflated by them media….essentially an empty suit with a smile….and now, an Apostate in the muslim eyes?

Him being an apostate doesn’t matter to me, but it will affect how he will deal with foriegn policy, and he already has no experience in that department already, walking into it with people who want you dead is another story all together.