Monday morning fire starter

Posted by: ST on June 25, 2007 at 8:28 am

Did you know that GWB is one of “the world’s worst fascist dictators”? I didn’t either … but Tom Elia has the details of the person who has come out and said what other nuts on the left have (in so many words).

Add this to the stacks and stacks of proof that today’s left is so completely out of touch with reality and history, due to being blinded by hatred. Ed Driscoll thinks it’s the fringe left who advance such nonsense, but I maintain that this is not just a ‘fringe left’ position, but a mainstream left position, because this is not something you’ve only heard a couple people on the left mutter, but prominent lefty figures like MoveOn.org fatcat George Soros and global warming “prophet” Al Gore.

Once more, a sad commentary on what the modern-day left has become.

Also blogging about this: Curt at Flopping Aces, Blue Crab Boulevard, Hot Air, Kim Priestap at Wizbang

8 Responses to “Monday morning fire starter”

Comments

1. Don Surber says:

Did you know that GWB is one of “the world’s worst fascist dictators”?

Oh, didn’t you get the memo from Rosie “Fire Doesn’t Melt Steel” O’Connell?

2. Leslie says:

I suppose it’s how far into the blue you draw the “fringe” line.

Let’s be frank: there are certain blue names that cause red heads to explode–George Soros! Eeeek. Michael Moore! Eeeek and double eeeek. But how much influence do they truly have? Is Soros the eeeevil financial manipulator of the left, or is he merely George Steinbrenner, who spends $2 million on salaries while his team is still 10 games or so behind the Red Sox and whose team has just lost five of six games with the Colorado Rockies and the San Francisco Giants, whose combined payrolls don’t equal the Yanks’.

All I know is that if the voters perceive you’re left of the fringe line (or, on the red side, right of it), they will not vote for you.

\:d/

3. PCD says:

I wish the Left would hold a mirror up to itself. I wonder just how ill they are not to see that they look like Mike Dukakis in a tank?

4. NC Cop says:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

5. Leslie says:

NC COP says:
    “Leslie, I always enjoy your posts and you always present your arguments in a clear and concise manner, but I’m afraid when you compare George Soros to the NY Yankees you have stepped over the line.”

Thank you for your kind words, NC. This looks like the year the Yankees are the bug instead of the windshield. I wish it were otherwise Oh well. :(

6. Cue the shark theme song, Leslie. NC, plug your ears! :d

7. NC Cop says:

Cue the shark theme song, Leslie. NC, plug your ears!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This looks like the year the Yankees are the bug instead of the windshield.

I like that quote and it is definitely accurate!!!!

8. PCD says:

The only thing wrong with the Yankees is “George Steingrabber”.