McCain hits back at Biden over “tested” comments

Posted by: ST on October 20, 2008 at 9:44 pm

Wasting no time, because with two weeks left there is no time to waste:

BELTON, Missouri (CNN) – John McCain is seizing on Joe Biden’s prediction that his running mate would be tested in office.

“He guaranteed that if Senator Obama is elected, Senator Biden said, we will have an international crisis to test America’s new president” McCain said at a Monday rally in Belton, Missouri Monday. “We don’t want a president who invites testing from the world at a time when our economy is in crisis and Americans are already fighting in two wars.”

At a Sunday night fundraiser, Biden said that within Obama’s first months in office, “we’re going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy” — and that it may not be immediately “apparent” that an Obama administration’s actions were the right ones.

“Forget ‘apparent,’” said McCain Monday. “Senator Obama won’t have the right response, and we know that because we’ve seen the wrong response from him over and over during this campaign.

“He opposed the surge strategy that is bringing us victory in Iraq and will bring us victory in Afghanistan. He said he would sit down unconditionally with the world’s worst dictators” McCain said to boos from the crowd on the Heartland School and Academy football field. “When Russia invaded Georgia, Sen. Obama said the invaded country should show restraint.”

He ought to take it one step further and criticize Biden’s foreign policy blunders as well, considering that’s considered Biden’s “strength,” which is certainly debatable.

Still hoping they take me up on my campaign ad suggestion :D

7 Responses to “McCain hits back at Biden over “tested” comments”

Comments

1. You should have been the campaign’s chief strategist.

In fact, it’s not too late for a personnel change. :d

2. Kirk W. says:

Hey I found the audio to Biden’s gaffe on drudge.

10 sec. clip:
    LINK 1

1 min. clip:
    LINK 2

I think this is code for Biden’s anti-semitism. I think he is trying to let us know he is hoping Iran wipes Israel off the face of the earth. Then Barry can sit down with Immanutjob and chit chat. Have some tea and crumpets. Talk about the weather. I know that there is no proof…but since when has that stopped the idiots on the left. – Lorica

4. Charles says:

Joe Biden says the election of Obama may lead to a new conflict, terrorist attack, or a third war. A careful analysis of history says he may be correct.

5. BeachBabe NC says:

Well.. wow that would make me vote Barry right in then. I can see it now…… ( speaking of course in your best personal reporters voice )

This is CNN reporting Live from Chicago. The latest bombing today that killed thousands of people was George Bushs’ fault. It has nothing to do with our new president Obama. By the way we found this receipt for an airline ticket for Barack to go home at Christmas. I guess it will be the first Christmas in Iraq for the White House.

I kill myself…. =))