Chris Matthews not running for Senate after all

Posted by: ST on January 7, 2009 at 8:54 pm

So much for setting that good example I thought he was by going where his (liberal) heart took him. And heck – it makes sense. Him winning that seat was not a sure thing, unlike his job, where he can pay homage to the Dahlibama on MSDNC every week night with no real repercussions.

But, while one openly liberal journalist will continue his daily pro-Obama love fests, another pro-Democrat journalist will follow his own liberal calling: The LAT reports that former Times managing editor Doug Frantz “has been chosen to be chief investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as it reorganizes under its new chairman, Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.).”

Let the exodus (scroll) of liberal mainstream mediots continue.

6 Responses to “Chris Matthews not running for Senate after all”

Comments

1. …the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as it reorganizes under its new chairman, Sen. John F. Kerry

We’re doomed. :(

2. camojack says:

I wasn’t gonna vote for him anyway… :-?

3. SpideyTerry says:

Chris Matthews not running for Senate after all

Thank goodness. The last thing I need is that idiot running around my state.

“as it reorganizes under its new chairman, Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.).”

Speaking of idiots…

4. Severian says:

With Franken n the Senate, I think even a tool like Matthews is too embarrassed to want to be a part of it.

5. Sal says:

The media exodus has to begin. With newspapers failing and laying off workers all over the country, these journalists need jobs! Since they already have experience being the mouthpiece of the DNC, why not go work for the Dems in Washington?

6. CZ says:

“Chris Matthews not running for Senate after all”

This news gives me a warm trickle down my leg.:o