Russell Simmons: “Olbermann has given sanity to the madness”

Posted by: ST on November 9, 2010 at 10:22 am

Comedy gold, friends. Comedy gold:

Keith Olbermann has given voice to the voiceless, sanity to the madness, truth where lies are now a daily part of our political discourse. He felt passionate enough to contribute innocently as an private individual to three campaigns that he cared about.

If he goes we lose the Edward Murrow of our generation, the voice that spits truth to power and vested interests. I have devoted my entire adult life to truth telling. Without Olbermann, MSNBC can’t survive — and the voice of progress will fall to the dark ages, when one unholy church dictated a fictional version of the truth.

Correction: He’s devoted most of his entire adult life to making insanely vulgar profits at the expense of young black men and women via promotions of “rappers” who glorify violence against each other, whites, cops, and women. But why let a little thing like the facts get in the middle of a good ol’ fashioned “truth to power” rant? :-w

7 Responses to “Russell Simmons: “Olbermann has given sanity to the madness””

Comments

1. Steve Hussein Skubinna says:

Joke, right? I mean, really, it has to be a joke.

2. Great White Rat says:

Keith Olbermann has given voice to the voiceless, sanity to the madness,

And idiocy to the mindless….

3. Jo says:

Tripe like this makes you wonder if there really is any hope left for our civilization. How can such a large portion of ‘us’ be such blind, slobbering fools? I have an online ‘friend’ who stated on a social network the other day that “Obama is the best president of my lifetime.” ??????????
    ??????????????????????????????? What does one say?

4. Marshall Art says:

“What does one say?”

One says, “What, are ya two years old?” One must have a very short life to make such a statement and be serious.

I’ve got some “truth” for dear Russel. YOU’RE AN IDIOT!!!

5. Kate says:

“What does one say?”……pass the bong you Bogart.

Obviously spoken by someone in an altered state of consciousness.

6. Jo says:

In retrospect, I just wish I had said, “Well, there is one thing we can agree on—we are a nation divided as never before in MY lifetime.” Thank you, Obama.

7. EconProf says:

Keith is a breath of fresh air – for conservatives! How do political fence-sitters know what “sensible” is if they don’t hear the nonsense from Olbermann?
    NEW POST
    A CONSERVATIVE’S PLEA TO ELECT “MINORITY” LEADER PELOSI AND REINSTATE MSNBC’s OLBERMANN PERMANENTLY