CONFIRMED: Actor Samuel L. Jackson really IS an idiot

Posted by: ST on February 12, 2012 at 11:24 am

Not that we didn’t know this already, but still … Via Politico:

Actor Samuel L. Jackson put politics aside when casting his vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and made his decision based on race.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” the actor recently told Ebony magazine via Page Six. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me.”

[…]

“I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do,” Jackson said. “I know politicians say [bleep]; they lie. ’Cuz they want to get elected.”

Dropping the N-word many times, Jackson added, “When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a [bleep]. Because, what’s a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. [Bleeps] don’t have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.”

In a video interview from September 2008, Jackson insisted he was not voting for Barack Obama “just because he was black” but more so for Obama’s so-called “change” message:

Mediapart: Samuel L. Jackson on Barack Obama by Mediapart

That video in and of itself provides Jackson with yet another award-caliber acting performance, especially considering his recent admission to Ebony Magazine, which is read by millions of black people across America.    What a role model for empowering black people everywhere.  Not.

Any more questions?

11 Responses to “CONFIRMED: Actor Samuel L. Jackson really IS an idiot”

Comments

1. Out of the heart the mouth speaks. He must have one dirty duplicitous blood pump.

2. Sefton says:

[Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me.

and

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

How can you hope for something to be done on a message you didn’t give a [bleep] about?
    Unfortunately, this quote will probably come true:

As a lame duck, Obama will have nothing to lose and will put his transformation and destruction dial on 11.

3. everett says:

You know I just wish these guys would STFU, it would make my movie/TV watching much more pleasant.

“. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,”

Yeah, there’s a 53% majority of blacks/African Americans in this country and that’s why he won, they all voted for him!

What an idiotic thing to say.

At least he was honest enough to say he is a racist. (Can I say that? Or will Mr. “My People” come after me?)

5. Marshall Art says:

I guess you don’t have to be smart to be an actor.

My guess is, from what comes out of Hollyweird daily, not only does one not have to be smart to be an actor, it helps if one’s only talent is regurgitative memory.

When was the last time a really super good film came out of that garbage pit? Last year? Ten years ago? When the “Star Wars” series started?

7. Drew the Infidel says:

This is a textbook racist.

Actually, I started thinking about it, and don’t think race was the only reason Jackson voted for The Blob.

Say, if Cain had survived the blasts (racial and personal) that sunk him, and he became the Republican nominee for president, and he happened to be running against whatever white marxist the jackasses could come up with, does anyone reading this really believe Samuel F. Dumbbutt would vote for Cain?

I didn’t think so. Jackson voted for The Blob first because he was a marxist, THEN because he was “like him.”

9. Zippy says:

There goes another AHOLE off my viewing/listening list. As everett stated:

No longer can I look at these STUPID IMBECILES and enjoy their “entertainment value” (and as Carlos so aptly observed..) when WAS the last time they put out something worth watching?

Their job is to entertain us, not show how stupid they really are.

*retreats to my black and white movies by Abbot and Costello, Marx Brothers etc etc et al.*

10. Zippy says:

You are correct Marshall Art.. all they have to do is know how to read. Thinking is optional and in whatshisname Jackson’s case, shouldn’t be encouraged.