Posted by: ST on February 29, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Sigh. Another day, another fanatical pro-abortion “feminist” politico displaying just how seriously she should be taken when it comes to debating pro-life/”pro-choice” issues:

Sen. Judy Eason McIntyre held up a sign at the protest Tuesday that said “If I wanted the government in my womb I’d f — a senator.”

Here it is (language warning – obviously):

Sen. Judy Eason McIntyre poses with a protestor during a rally opposing the Personhood measures at the state Capitol, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. Photo by Sarah Phipps, The Oklahoman

Yeah. TWO grown women, one an elected official from the state of Oklahoma, held up that sign.

Continuing:

“When I saw that sign out of all of those signs, I was like, I’ve got to have a picture of it,” said McIntyre, D-Tulsa. “I thought if my 87-year-old mother sees this, I’m going to get hell this weekend, but it was too late.”

McIntyre was one of hundreds protesting anti-abortion legislation on the north steps of the Capitol.

She said the sign was brought by protesters from the University of Oklahoma and she grabbed it for a photo.

“I would hope they would have that same passion about how offensive it is for the Republican Party of Oklahoma to ramrod, because they have votes to do so, bills that are offensive to women and take away the rights of women,” she said.

Hmm. You know what pro-lifers find really offensive, Ms. McIntyre? You and other pathetic pro-abort politicos who trivialize the very serious moral “debate” over whether or not life begins at conception by engaging in shameless political stunts designed to mislead, misinform, and confuse the very constituents you CLAIM to represent in your position as an elected official. This is particularly harmful to women because, instead of being honest about the contents of the bill under discussion, as well as honest in stating the actual intent of the bill writers and your own true intentions, you and/or your colleagues attempt to make a mockery of the process in which laws are debated and/or voted on in this country – as fellow Oklahoma State Senator Constance Johnson recently did:

Also present at the rally was Democratic State Senator Constance Johnson, the woman who gained fame and girlcrushes when she attempted to attach a provision to the Personhood law that would bar men from ejaculating in any place other than inside a woman’s vagina.

“Girlcrushes”? No doubt this is exactly the type of cultish hand-holding, fist-pumping reaction attention-seeking “feminists” like Johnson and McIntyre seek when they take to the floor and streets to express “solidarity” with the pro-abortion movement under the guise of “women’s health.” What an absolute embarrassment that, after decades of REAL feminists fighting for women to have a say-so in public policy both at the ballot box and in public office, there are female politicos who use their positions of power and influence in such a deeply juvenile manner not befitting of the office. It’s really no wonder so many women in this country are slavishly devoted to the “right to choose” cause – hey, it’s edgy! Neat! Cute! Hip! It’s about WOMYN! It’s about CHOICE! And it’s especially COOL because our celebrity President is also a staunch abortion “rights” proponent! YAY ME!

Lost in all this, of course, is the actual issue itself: Is conception where an unborn baby’s life actually starts? While never addressing this issue directly – a calculated tactic by “feminists” worldwide, some pro-aborts do sometimes actually take the time to address the “is it a baby” issue in their own little “progressive” way, as referenced by another creative sign from today’s protest:

Gay fetus

A sign is pictured during a rally opposing the Personhood measures at the state Capitol, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. Photo by Sarah Phipps, The Oklahoman

Oh, if only I could have been there. My sign would have read: “If the fetus is gay, would you support it being aborted on the basis of its sexual orientation, or would you discriminate?”

Their answer, as you should know by now, would be “yes, I would be ok with someone aborting on the basis of sexual orientation just as I would be someone doing so on the basis of the baby’s sex, because the right to terminate your unborn child is sacrosanct above all other rights, including the right to life!!!!!”

With all that in mind, doesn’t it boggle the mind at how liberals, especially those in the “women’s rights movement” are almost always portrayed as the “mature” and “compassionate ones”? Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on the way you look at it), we all know better – on both counts.

17 Responses to “PHOTOS: “Feminist maturity” takes serious nosedive at OK personhood bill protest”

Comments

1. Phineas says:

The left has few rational arguments, so all they have in their arsenal are tantrums, distractions, and diversions from the issue.

Yeesh.

“She said that while the language would probably be offensive to some, the real issue is the Republican Party attempting to take away the reproductive rights of women while at the same time preaching less government.”

I find the language very offensive, but not nearly as offensive as murdering a baby and then saying that falls under a woman’s “rights.”

What about the baby’s rights? You know, that funny string of words in the preamble that include “…life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

3. SiGraybeard says:

Stay classy there, Sen. McIntyre.

Sheeesh. What an embarrassment.

4. Marilyn says:

No one is trying to take away the reproductive rights of women. Sheesh. They are free to reproduce or not, as they choose. Since when is it a God-given right to have sex? They can refrain from the activity if they don’t want to get pregnant. Abstinence is successful every time it’s tried.

We’d all be a lot better off if these lib-tards didn’t reproduce.

5. Drew the Infidel says:

Her sign presupposes she could find a willing participant.

6. I came across this sign on Facebook and it set of a serious rant from me — I saw your article this morning and I want to thank you for addressing this. I had one person actually “yell” at me in all caps, asking me if I was seriously siding with the “blastocyst”. I replied yes, and the morula too.

These women can label it anything they want, but at the end of the day what remains is they are ‘ok’ with the murder of a baby.

7. Kate says:

This whole debacle was set off by Roe v. Wade..when lawyers invited the government into our vaginas…really! Women have all the rights to choose…to say no. To take care of themselves and use protection/oral contraception and if that fails, adoption. ELECTIVE Abortion is an easy out for those who don’t want to be totally responsible for their activity/bodies…they are the ones who are asking for government intervention to pay for the abortion. So the main problem is lack of personal responsibility and failure to deal with the consequences.

This sign shows you how debased the left has become…when you have no firm foundation you sink everytime. Americans are seeing the beginning of the end from these progressive nuts as they will become rabid mobs soon. Occupy was just the first wave.

8. invinoveritas says:

She has always been a disgrace to Oklahoma. She is consistent, though, on demonstrating her ignorance and lack of class.

9. Jenny says:

If they want government out of their bedroom, then they should pay for their contraception and consequences.

Good one, Drew! Certainly one of the best lines of the day, and maybe for the month.

11. Jim McDonald says:

Since she wants government birth contol in her womb, she wants to f*@k everyone else to pay for it? Stay classy!

12. Dana says:

I’m thinking that the lady with the sign might have some trouble finding a senator willing to copulate with her. Even Stevie Wonder can see that she’s ugly!

13. Dana says:

I mean, I don’t think that there’s a strong enough dose of [Insert name of medication Bob Dole endorsed here, but would surely trigger Sis’ spam filter if used] to get a man ready to . . . participate . . . in amorous activities with her.

Does that make me a sexist pig? :d

Doesn’t even mean you’re a person of refined tastes, Dana. Like you noted, even Stevie Wonder can see she’s ugly, and if she’s that bad one gets no credit for having good taste by avoiding her. That would be like getting credit for avoiding the mumps.

15. If the fetus they were about to abort was gay, would that stop them aborting? Nope. ‘Feminist maturity’ is an oxymoron if ever there was one.