Idiotic #WarOnWomen sign of the day: “Vaginas Vote!”

Posted by: ST on March 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm

From a “feminist” protest at the Georgia capital:

Vaginas Vote!

We've come a long way, baby. Not.

You may also recognize the “screw a senator” sign as well – we first came to know of this line of “argument” from a so-called “feminist” from the University of Oklahoma who brought such a sign (which included the “f” word) to the state capital in Oklahoma to protest the GOP there. The sign captured the attention of a pro-abortion Democrat state Senator in Oklahoma by the name of Judy Eason McIntyre, who thought it was so cool she had to get a picture of herself holding it as well.

Sen. Judy Eason McIntyre poses with a protestor during a rally opposing the Personhood measures at the state Capitol, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. Photo by Sarah Phipps, The Oklahoman

And here I thought feminism, in large part, was about making sure we were recognized for our contributions to society as equal persons under the law rather than being judged on the basis of our female parts … ! l-) o=>

10 Responses to “Idiotic #WarOnWomen sign of the day: “Vaginas Vote!””

Comments

1. Back about 4 – 6 years ago I went to quite a few anti-war and other protests by groups like Code Pink in downtown Washington DC and saw similar stuff all the time. I say this not to detract from your post but just because it’s so pathetic that this weirdness is what the left is really all about.

2. Robin says:

Cool! Let’s hope they also “roll over” and “play dead”.

I tried to teach mine to fetch, but whenever I threw a ball, it just sat there and looked at me funny.

The feminazis are such a bi-polar bunch. Like you noted, ST, they want to be noted for their accomplishments and who they are as “intellectual” humans, but every chance they get it’s in-your-face sexuality they’re extolling as the primary part of their existence.

And, to make their point for them, I wouldn’t date one of them, not because they’re butt-ugly to begin with but because their personalities make them butt-ugly as humans.

If I wanted butt-ugly personality, I’d get a chihuahua from the animal shelter!

4. Drew the Infidel says:

Would you want your son to marry one?

A chihuahua?

6. Me says:

If you want the government to stay out of your uterus, perhaps you shouldn’t demand the government force others to pay for the upkeep.

7. Brontefan says:

Good point, Me! The interesting thing about Progressives is they want it their way each time.. The are fanatically opposed to the death penalty but love the idea of abortion.

8. Robin says:

Next thing we know they’ll ask for free bikini waxing. It’s like, a civil right or something. We can call it a “Thighway Beautification Project”. It’ll be shoe-in for government funding.

But seriously, did anyone ever think we would find ourselves in this place? The entitlement mentality had gotten out of hand. I was reading an article last night that showed the #WarOnWomen isn’t helping Obama. In fact, it said that some women have left him. Let’s hope this nonsense is nothing more than that and that more women will see through it. We can have hope.

9. Neo says:

If vaginas vote, I’ll have to take handi-wipes to the polling station.