#WarOnWomen Tweet of the Day: “GOP makes Sharia law kind of look mild!”

Posted by: ST on March 14, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Epic FAIL:

Ummmm … HELL NO.

Sadly, the talking point about the GOP being “worse than sharia law” is gaining ground, if the #WarOnWomen hashtag at Twitter is any indication. I’d invite any of the “enlightened liberal feminists” displaying such outright stupidity to move to any country that enforces barbaric laws against women – and stay there for a lengthy period of time, trying to exercise the rights and freedoms you enjoy in THIS country, and see how far you get. Hopefully when you make it home, you’ll have awakened and seen the vast differences. That is – IF you made it home and weren’t raped to within an inch of your life, stoned to death, or buried alive first ….

21 Responses to “#WarOnWomen Tweet of the Day: “GOP makes Sharia law kind of look mild!””

Comments

1. zombyboy says:

Hating this growing, idiotic trend of comparing conservatives with Taliban and hardline Islamic extremists. What it proves, more than anything else, is that the person speaking has no clue whatsoever about what they are talking about.

2. ST says:

That reminds me! Some #WarOnWomen are also calling Tea Party conservatives “The Tealiban” … .sigh.

3. SpideyTerry says:

Sharia Law mild? But far left liberals have spent the last couple of years saying Sharia Law wasn’t so bad. So the GOP’s not so bad according to them? Or are far left liberals just mindless hypocritical shills?

4. Brontefan says:

So .. are we to assume media people are promoting this lie?

5. JoyO says:

There is no war against women. The only war going on is the Progressives’ War against our Constitutio. That war is trying to end the freedoms our Constitution provides to Americans of all religions, races, and sexes.

Remember on November 6!

When is someone going to point out that it is the left, the libs, the jackasses who are waging the War on Women?

Think about it: Aren’t they the ones who promote abortion, and statistically well over 50% of abortions IN THIS NATION (does not include places like China where it runs well into the 80%’s) are to abort female fetuses, i.e., female babies. Where’s the outrage?

And what about the war against a woman choosing to stay home and raise a family? Everything I’ve seen in action (pay no attention to the traditional lip service hags like Steinem and Fonda pay to that option – to them, that is not an option because it removes females from being an in-your-face force in the workplace, and removes them from the potential for filing harassment lawsuits) says feminazis are totally against the option of raising a family.

And Democrat demagoguery from their male leaders (from Obama on down, if one considers “girlie-men as “men”) is nearly as bad as the female-on-female fighting and attacks on women who don’t toe the Nazi Pelousy line of staying on the plantation.

Finally, obviously Mr. Cole and most others that utter such nonsense don’t have a clue about what shari’a law is all about, and have no interest in learning. Unfortunately, they won’t get such information from traditional news sources, and certainly won’t find it on flaming tin-foil-hat net sites, so the chances of them learning just how ignorant they make themselves sound is somewhere between nil and never.

7. Mitch says:

The Progressive Left throws these comments out there on the social media networks like Twitter and we respond to them. They do it over and over again and always, we respond. You don’t see anything wrong with that picture?

8. Drew the Infidel says:

In reference to Brontefan’s observation, in 1930 the Reichstag burned. Hitler blamed the Communists. A compliant press played along. Sound familiar?

9. Ken66 says:

This idiot knows nothing about sharia law and doesn’t want to learn. As an aside, isn’t it ironic when pro choicers call our men placed into harm’s by their Chosen One ‘baby killers?’

10. Jenny says:

Looks like “Sharia” comparisons are the new “Hitler” and “Nazi “. Ridiculous!

11. Kate says:

Well, Andrew Brietbart aways tweeted back at these lies with facts. That’s what we should all do. We know what Sharia laws all about. We understand the ramifications and for these twits on the left to say such things is an insult to all who suffer under Sharia!

Do they really care about women? No. What they really care about to power and money and twisting our country into their idea of a socialist workers paradise…which has never worked since the beginning of time and history proves out over and over again.

12. Tell that to the 15 year old Moroccan girl who chose suicide over living under Sharia judgment.

13. Liz says:

Can we start a ‘War on Babies’ site? It’s not War on Women, it’s war on unborn when you get right down to it. Their right to have no conscience, no consequence, and no man to have responsibility. They’ve been duped, and have become completely self absorbed. They want consequences for Rush, but not for themselves. Some things never change.

Yeah, shari’a holds women in such high esteem. And we all know the GOP is capable of unilaterally changing all applicable laws on a whim so women have to live in fear of their lives daily, hourly, minute-to-minute.It’s really too bad women in this country don’t get the joy, honor and prestige accorded those Islamic countries still ruled by 12th Century shari’a law.

Man, that the GOP only had the power ascribed to them by whackos like this looney tunes Cole. They could make it a misdemeanor to be publicly stupid, and that would eliminate about 98% of the noise coming from the leftists/Democrats, and 100% coming from this WH.

15. Mitch says:

Carlos, I am curious as to why you would allude to the writer of this article as a, “wacko or looney tunes” type person. It seems to me he went to great lengths to try to explain the evolution of Sharia law, from it’s beginning to present day. I read through the entire article and I don’t see him taking any side in the matter. It seems to me his presentation was rather neutral. I could be wrong in that, but if I am, please tell me what I missed. I hate the attempt to introduce Sharia Law into America as much as you do. I just don’t see any point in shooting the messenger. I think the man was just trying to explain the whole thing. Again, just my opinion. Not trying to start an argument about it.

16. Mitch says:

Any society that does not protect it’s women and it’s children is a sick society, period. If you do not believe that, then you are part of the problem. In saying that, I will give you that there are plenty of women in our society who don’t deserve being saved or protected. My opinion is they should be saved and protected anyway. Women and children are the most vulnerable in this current world we live in. I would advocate protecting them all and err on the side of God. I grow tired of watching the misery. If I’m not mistaken, each of you had a Mother. That’s why you are here with us today and able to comment on this blog. Try not to forget that basic fact.

The “Cole” I referred to was the one who tweeted this: “They make Sharia law kind of look mild!”

I hardly think GOP bills can be compared by any rational person to the obscenities promulgated by shari’a, Mitch.

18. Mitch says:

My apologies, Carlos. When first reading the comments, I tapped into a link that doesn’t seem to be there any longer. It related to an explanation of Sharia Law and I mistakenly attributed it to Mr. Cole. I have posted the link below and I think if you read it, you will understand why I made the comment I did. Again, my apologies.

I did some further research on Mr. Cole and his comments and I believe my thoughts about him align with yours.

Apology accepted, we all do that once in a while.

It is incredible to me that the NAGs can even think of comparing the bills in question to shari’s law, that law that is so incredibly misogynistic, so full of barely-disguised hate for women, that law that encourages the mutilation of women, discourages the personhood of women and makes them barely better than cattle or, better yet, barely better than roaches.

“…comparing the bills in question to shari’s law,…”

Sorry for that typo, but I used to know this Shari…