Captain Ed has an excellent series of posts up regarding some recently released documents that shed more light on Saddam Hussein’s capabilities and intentions regarding WMD.
Here’s his most recent post, but make sure to also visit his main link and continue to scroll down – there are quite a few. To say what he’s got posted there is eye-opening would be a gross understatement.
Hat tip: bRight and Early
Update: Read more on those translated documents here. What a treasure trove of information! Just keep scrolling. (Hat tip: ST reader Severian)
- DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria
- Hoekstra and Santorum to intelligence community: Declassify more WMD-related documents, and quit downplaying them
- Even more documents show Saddam targeted US interests
- Documents show more collaboration between AQ and Iraq
- Saddam’s Philippines terror connection
- Batch of pre-war Afghanistan and Iraq documents are released
- Prepare to learn more about Saddam’s WMD intentions
- House Permanent Select Committee to review Saddam recordings
- The Syria/Iraq WMD connection
- Saddam’s #2 air force official: WMDs were moved to Syria
- Confirmed: Iraq was a terrorist training center
- Pentagon briefing docs on Iraq/AQ connection from 2002
- Where did the WMDs go?
- Pre-war Iraq and Syria: closer than we thought
- AQ/SH connections: Must read
- More evidence of OBL/Hussein connections
- Iraq and Al Qaeda: More connections
- No terrorism in Iraq before the war?