Posted by: ST on January 31, 2007 at 12:02 pm

My oh my oh my! I wonder if he’ll be issuing ‘apologies’ over what he said about Obama and black people for the next several years? ;)

More: Michelle Malkin asks a couple of good questions:

Question A: Who will press Joe Biden to name the names of the inarticulate and dim and dirty and unattractive African-Americans he was thinking about when he, um, complimented Barack Obama?

Question B: Will the Washington Post give this coverage equal to its Macacaphony over George Allen’s racial blundering?

We shall see …. or not.

Update: Brightcove has the audio.

Prior/Related:

• Iowa Voice trackbacked with And The Left Says WE’RE Racists??
  • The Amboy Times trackbacked with Joe Biden: Foot, Mouth, Comma
  • 16 Responses to “Joe Biden announces presidential intentions, then shoots himself in the foot (WITH AUDIO)”

Comments

1. Fat Tone says:

remember Biden bragged aboout being from a slave state.

You mean this quote FT??

BIDEN: Better than anybody else. You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state. My state is a border state. My state has the eighth-largest black population in the country. My state is anything from a Northeast liberal state.

It was under JB and a new campaign slogan. How do people keep voting these doorknobs into positions of power?? Talk about being a bigot. What does being a slave have anything to do with the present day south Senator?? I could see when they went to the comercial cut, “DAMN IT CHRIS, you are not suppose to ask me a question that wasn’t in the prepared remarks!!”. =)) Hey Joe, maybe your state should run for the presidency. Ya moron, Chris wasn’t asking about your state, he was asking about YOU being NE lib. This is just going to be such a funny campaign season. – Lorica

3. Steve Skubinna says:

Oh, I don’t know. I think that Mister Biden is a remarkably clean cut, well spoken fellow, for a politician.

4. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Answer A: How much does anyone want to bet that some refugee from the crack house wing of the Democratic Party – I would pick Keith Olbermann – tries to suggest to save Biden’s bacon by suggesting that the non-articulate, non-bright and non-clean non-nice-looking African-America Biden was talking about is Condi Rice?

Answer B: Hold a Democrat accountable to the same standard as a Republican? The Post? The Washington Post? The next time they do that will also be the first. (BTW: Did the MSM ever tell us what “macaca” means and why voters should have gone howarddean over it?)

5. stoo says:

Biden clarified his statment(scroll way down):

“Our colleagues at Gannett News Service report that Biden also said today that Obama is “probably the most exciting candidate that the Democratic or Republican parties have produced” in a long time. Biden said his remark about Biden [sic] being “clean” reflected his mother’s expression: “Clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack.”

So, Joe B. was simply plagiarizing his momma!

6. NC Cop says:

Can somebody please tell me what is so exciting about Obama?

LOL :) Well blamin’ his Momma didn’t work to well for ‘macaca’ why should it work well for ‘bright and articulate’?? Ohhhh yeah I know, the anti-bias main stream news media in this country is going to hound this man until he dies. =)) Suuurrrrreeeeee!!! Infact when I hear Freedom Center.Org commercials, they even use the word articulate to describe the ‘black guy’. If Freedom Center says he is a racists, who the hell am I to disagree. – Lorica

8. Steve Skubinna says:

I suppose Obama excites Dems because up to now they have had to deal with whacknoodles like Jackson and Sharpton (although I don’t recall either of those two being careless of personal hygeine).

It must infuriate them no end that so many of the prominent sucessful Blacks in public life are conservatives or Republicans, like Clarence Thomas and Condi Rice and Colin Powell.

You know, the “house slaves.”

But they’re not racist, oh no. Even though it’s an article of faith among them that Blacks are too hapless and stupid to get into good schools or find decent jobs unless the standards are lowered, they are not racists.

Even though their noble conscience, Robert Byrd, is a former Kleagle and still has trouble keeping from using the “n word” in public, they aren’t racists.

9. Marshall Art says:

“Can somebody please tell me what is so exciting about Obama?”

By night, he’s a ninja.

10. Tom TB says:

Most likely Biden used the word “clean” to denote the opposite of “corrupt” which as we know so many elected officials are; he could have just said “there’s nothing in Obama’s refrigerator but food!”