HuffPo unhinged

Posted by: ST on September 12, 2008 at 11:14 pm

I think it’s safe to say that HuffPo’s become just as unhinged as most of the rest of the leftosphere on the issue of the VP candidacy Gov. Sarah Palin. That said, this particular blogger (who is also a famous author, apparently) was complimentary of the Governor on one level:

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to “first wipe off Palin’s tranny makeup.” I married well.)

The rest of his “opinion” on the Governor – and her supporters – doesn’t get any better. Basically it boils down to: She’d be a good lay, but a lousy veep. And judging by the comments section, which is up to 528 as a write this, it appears that most agree.

Gotta love those “educated” left wingers who, up until a couple of weeks ago, thought it was their duty drag conservatives – both male and female – kicking and screaming into the 21st century in terms of getting them to “understand” how a woman should be judged on her abilities and accomplishments … and not merely her looks and the very fact that she is a woman.

If hypocrisy was considered a disease, the left would easily lift its status to “epidemic.” And serious sufferers like Michael Seitzman would be immune to any attempts at a “cure.”

15 Responses to “HuffPo unhinged”

Comments

1. Steve Skubinna says:

Maybe this guy could explain to me, obviously in words of one syllable, why we conservatives are intolerant, hateful, and misogynistic? He certainly shows off the power of his enormous intellect here, doesn’t he?

It must chafe his shorts that he doesn’t get to be Emperor of the Universe. Because then he could, like, pork any babe he wanted.

2. Jeanie says:

So now they’re closted rapists, delving into the deviant? They mock religion, they mock common sense, they mock those not like them, they mock those that don’t agree with them, they mock their country, they mock anyone , and everyone, and most of all, they mock God.

Good show! You have just shown 90% of the country, how bad it REALLY is.

Perverted morons!

3. Trish says:

I’m just trying to imagine what would happen if anyone farther right than Che Guevara had said something like that about Michele Obama or Hillary Clinton. :)

4. SpideyTerry says:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’d like to thank that blogger for his post. He’s given me yet another reason to vote for McCain. I already have more than enough reasons to do so, but I’m not opposed to finding even more. Knowing such low and despicable people like that blogger have such a problem with Palin just adds to my resolve. So thanks, brain-dead far left pinhead.

5. Neo says:

“So, when American workers hear John McCain talking about putting ‘Country First,'” Obama said, “it’s fair to ask –- which country?”

Breathless coming from “The One”

6. Leslie says:

Michael Seitzman is a famous author??!! Then how come I never heard of him!

;)

Well, now that I have, I’ll imitate Groucho, flick the old cigar at him and leave him with, “hello! I must be going.”

;)

7. WB says:

Neo,

The proper reply to Obama’s statement would be:

A real American would not have to ask such a question, because a real American knows what “Country First” means. Only a Presidential candidate who thinks there are 57 states and campaigns in Europe would think such a question would need to be asked…

8. Tom TB says:

Lefties are so transparent; everything they accuse the “vast Right wing conspiricy” of, whether it’s sexism, racism, homophobia, classim, etc. they carry within themselves. They don’t trust themselves with firearms, therefore no one should be trusted with firearms. Projection is a mental disease that’s hard to cure!

9. Neo says:

Come on now .. don’t hold back ..

He is a cad

/shivers I am trying to grasp my mind around that with either one of those 2 women. They scare me.

:-ss

Seitzman is suppose to be some sort of a movie screenplay writer. Yet these buffoons wonder why their movies aren’t doing very good in the theaters. These days I am very selective about the movies I pay for. And it is fools like this who are the reason why. – Lorica

11. WB says:

And if that is not enough, Randy Rhodes all but says that Palin likes to (fill in the blank) with teenage boys (http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2008/09/021503.php). They would scream bloody murder if a conservative said such things.

Proverbs 6:16-19 (especially vs. 19)

As angry as these things make me, a part of me still pities them. (Ezekiel 18:32, and 33:11)

12. Steve Skubinna says:

Neo, not only that, but he’s a bounder as well! A scoundrel, even, dare I say? A rakehell!

Egads! And forsooth!

13. Aitch748 says:

It’ll be a pleasure to vote for McCain/Palin just to stick a virtual thumb into the eye of Mr. “we have a difference in brain power” Famous-Screenwriter Seitzman (whose name I had to copy from the top of this page just to be sure I got it right because I’ve never heard of this prancing idiot before yesterday).