Reminder: PDS is alive and well

Posted by: ST on September 30, 2008 at 6:53 pm

While most Americans have been absorbed by varying degrees in the mega-billion dollar bailout drama playing out in Washington, DC, the far left has not let a little thing like “the issues” stand in the way of dribbling out a little PDS in the midst of the crisis.

Item 1: Is it true that Gov. Palin’s lipliner might actually be tattooed on?

Item 2: Did you hear about the moonbat artist in Chicago who painted a naked picture of Gov. Palin using his daughter as the model, and had it hung in his wife’s north side Chicago tavern? Read more details about the “portrait” here.

Some things never change.

In saner news, Gov. Palin did an interview today on Hugh Hewitt’s show, and I understand it’s well worth the listen. Here’s the transcript. Haven’t been able to find the audio of it yet, but when I do, I’ll make sure to post it.

Update – 10:08 PM: An audio link has been added to the above-linked post from Hugh.

8 Responses to “Reminder: PDS is alive and well”

Comments

1. Gov. Palin’s lipliner might actually be tattooed on?

Some people really, desperately need to get a life. [-(

2. Great White Rat says:

So that’s apparently acceptable political speech…but do you remember how the leftists had a fit over a photo – not an imaginary painting, but a real photo – of Obama wearing Muslim clothes in Kenya?

Scratch the surface of a liberal and you find a seething reservoir of hate and bigotry just below the carefully manicured surface. And more and more often, they’re not even bothering with the facade.

3. DaMav says:

This might even beat the tanning bed as the stupidest thing yet they have tried to attack Palin over. I want to see her on the offensive. Full speed ahead Sarah.

I have heard that she has asked people to pray for her because these brutal attacks are really starting to bother her. I can’t wait until she is our Vice President. – Lorica

5. ChenZhen says:

Where have you heard that?

6. Neo says:

lipliner might actually be tattooed on

The level of banality mixed with sexism seems to have no end.

I heard it 2nd hand from a friend and he said he read it on Jim Bramlett’s website InJesus.com. – Lorica