Posted by: ST on October 22, 2011 at 10:56 am

Just to give you a giggle on this pretty Saturday fall morning (via @now7grandkids):

Well, ok then!

Well, ok then!

What’s difficult to see in that picture is that there is a picture of House Speaker John Boehner … within the uterus. From now7grandkids tweet (bolded emphasis added by me):

Hysterical sign courtesy Raleigh NC OCCUPY.”Hey congress jobs aren’t in my UTERUS! “w/Boehner picture inside” enjoy

Oh, I did, sir – I did very much. Thank you! ;)

Now, if someone steps up and can credibly claim that this picture is Photoshopped or is otherwise “not real”, then I will take it all back. But until then, I will continue laughing and laughing and …

And speaking of laughter, I laughed for a good hour over a series of Tweets posted last night from a Raleigh “occupier” complaining to the @OccupyRaleigh Twitter account about the fact that the police were allowing a homeless man who was apparently escorted out of the Occupy Raleigh camp from the night before back into it. This one, from @royalwcheese, literally made me laugh out loud:

Occupy Raleigh

Occupy Raleigh

I tweeted back to him in response to a related Tweet that the police were probably not doing anything about the homeless man because they couldn’t tell the difference between the homeless man and the rest of the crowd.

The even more interesting thing about this is the fact that just a few days ago, Occupy Raleigh put out an invite for the homeless to join them.

You really canNOT make this stuff up. You just can’t.

All’s well that ended well, however – apparently the homeless man was extremely intoxicated and had other issues, as per @OccupyRaleigh – and an ambulance was called to pick him up. Hope he’s ok (I assume that series of Tweets is about the same homeless man “royalwcheese” was complaining about – not sure how many homeless are camping out at the Raleigh Occupy).

Meanwhile, the infighting drama in Occupy Charlotte that I wrote about a couple of days ago? It’s now made it onto the pages of both the Charlotte Observer and the news site of CBS Charlotte. They’re missing the most important part of the story, which is the “Anon” angle, but oh well. Just remember, folks – ya heard it here first. :D

Related Related: GQ glamorizes Occupy Wall Street with a fawning fashion story on the OWS’ “Hipster Cop.” Sigh.

18 Responses to “PHOTO: Occupy Raleigh Sign of the Week: Congress – The Jobs Aren’t In My Uterus!”

Comments

1. Jim McDonald says:

She is correct about no jobs there, however her brains may be in a close by orifice…

2. LETA says:

I guess I’m dim, but I don’t understand the analogy. lgr

3. john b says:

if i interpret the photo correctly, i am not amused. she seems to be implying:
    1. that boehner is f**king her (both literally per the image and figuratively as in no job)
    2. that boehner is engaging in a roe vs wade argument literally; or figuratively somehow about her body being off limits.
    so… i am not getting the joke … or i am getting it and am offended.

4. James says:

“Why don’t you get a job?” by the Offspring seems appropriate now.

5. Helene says:

Maybe she’s an out-of-work hooker and the pimps aren’t hiring because the capitalist pigs on Wall Street are screwing Main Street.

Makes perfect sense to me.

6. Puckster says:

Or James, George Thorogood’s “Get A Haircut, And Get A Real Job”.

Why are libs and those mentally challenged by state indoctrination camps (a.k.a. – public schools) so obsessed with sex and sexual imagery?

BTW, I believe she’s implying Boehner is more concerned with the abortion issue than with creating a favorable jobs environment. If that is the case, she really needs to get a clue and ask her president why he’s focused entirely on re-election instead of running the country, and at least pretending to be concerned about jobs for ALL Americans, not just for those lazy and insecure enough to want union jobs where they can’t be fired and the half of their union wages that don’t go into union bosses’ pockets go to his campaign.

8. AZC says:

Hey Dimwitted Lib Woman: The Money I Earn from My Job Should Not Be Taxed Out of My Pocket to Pay for Abortions for Skanks like You because You’re too Lazy, Stupid and/or Irresponsible to Use Birth Control.

9. circletree says:

oh, i knew it! i knew it! there is a direct tie-in with these occupy events and “zombieism”……the Columbia, SC and Charleston, SC “occupy” movements are joining forces this afternoon for a zombie walk from the SC State Capitol to the center for Capitalism here in Columbia……the Vista. I assume they will be zombie shuffling to Mellow Mushroom for vegan ‘za!

10. Bob says:

I didn’t see anything about occupy in today’s online edition of the Nuisance and Disturber. It was covering more important and more interesting stuff, weekend football. I see it hadn’t gone away. Well, maybe some rain and temps in the 30′s will help.

Yes, the strength of their resolve will be tested fully when the “free” food runs out, the temps at night dip into the low 30s and high 20s, and mommy and daddy won’t pay for them to stay at the nearest Days Inn (which, in some people’s opinion, is “roughing it”).

12. @John says:

The joke is the protester’s monumental idiocy.
    :)) :-@ =))

That “free” food, or at least a large proportion of it, has to come from the local food banks. Wifey used to work for the local one here, and knows most of those “protesters” are neither protesting nor in need of social service food and medical services and supplies.

In other words, most of the scum-sucking fleas are literally taking food out of the mouths of those who truly need those supplies.

So tell me, libs, who are you really concerned about? Your neighbor in need, or your own selfish, childish, inner narcissist self?

Wifey just asked the most pertinent question about the “Jobs” bill I’ve heard yet.

Is the reason it has taken so long for any of the legislation to be considered (in spite of what all the politicians have said) because they’ve actually taken the time to read it?

Kinda makes sense to me, ’cause Lord knows, most of them would be slow readers with extremely short attention spans anyway, if they can read at all…