Find out just how much class and integrity Joe “Restore Honesty” Wilson actually has – Tom Elia has the details on a speech Wilson made back in March at Florida State University.Â
WilsonÂ has a visceral hatred of Bush, Rove, conservatives, and neocons and there’s no way this just all of a sudden happened after his wife was “outed.”Â
He’s had an agenda from the start – attempt to discredit Bush and the “neo-cons,” write a book about it, make a mint, and go around the lecture circuit bragging about it (that is, when he’s not discussing his wife’s CIAÂ status in the Fox News green room).
(Cross-posted at Blogs For Bush)
Related Toldjah So posts:Â
- Media continue to obfuscate the facts on “Bush authorized leak” story
- Plamegate update
- Former WaPo exec. editor Ben Bradlee: Woodward’s source may be Armitage
- The latest in la affaire de Plame
- Odd Plame/Wilson photo explained
- Joe Wilson: pro-Iraq war once upon a time?
- Plamegate: Woodward testifies
- Valerie Plame’s status was â€˜covert’?
- Did Joe Wilson out his own wife?
- Fired up!
- Joe Wilson is a liar
- More from the “Joe Wilson is a liar” file
- Plamegate: Has perception become reality?
- Rove and Novak: Pieces falling into place
- Plamegate: a retrospective
- MSM on Nadagate: A miserable failure
- Indictments coming this week in Plamegate scandal?
- Press fawns over Fitzgerald, but Starr was part of the VRWC
- Plamegate predictions
- Libby to Be Charged in CIA Leak Probe
- Scooter Libby and Plamegate: My thoughts