I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase: “there are two things we can count on happening in our lifetimes – death and taxes.”
There’s actually a third thing we can count on happening in our lifetimes: Jimmy Carter effectively siding with terrorists in the Middle East over Israel and the United States.
In that interview he also states that he thinks he represents a “vast majority” of Democrats in the US. I’ll leave it up to the reader to infer from that whatever they want to.
- No wonder Carter was such a fan
- Ex-prez Carter works against US interests
- Jimmy Carter: Once more on the side of the Palestinians
- Coretta Scott King funeral turns into a Bush-bashing fest (Carter joins in)
- Jimmy Carter and the “so-called terrorists”
- How do we know our Gitmo policy is right? Because Jimmy Carter says it’s “disgraceful.”