It might be rescued financially, but otherwise the people on AAR still need serious help.
I’m sure this latest news will be spun as a ‘success’ story for AAR, too. LOL.
Also, the HuffPo is also reporting that Al ‘I’ll tackle rightie protesters for free’ Franken will be leaving AAR in a few weeks to explore a possible Senate run. Let’s hope his run for Senate is no more ‘successful’ than AAR has been over the years, which is to say, not much.
Hat tip: Byron York
- Scare America: The latest news
- Air America Hires Kos Thug
- It’s happened: Scare America files for bankruptcy
- Think Progress retracts claim that Air America would be filing bankruptcy
- Scare America to declare bankruptcy?
- Air America scandal – the latest
- NYT coverage of the Air America scandal
- Franken Feud