Fanatical Islamists wage war on the Internet over cartoons
Michelle Malkin blogs today about her blog recently being hit by what she describes as a “large, foreign-based denial of service attack.” She goes on to write even more disturbing news about a concerted effort from Islamic hackers to hack into and take over websites that have published the offending cartoons, and also includes a sampling of the threatening emails she has received.
Consider it a must-read. It goes without saying that what’s happening here is disturbing and scary. The fanatics are trying to intimidate from the streets and on the web as well.
A couple of days ago here I had a really hard time accessing my admin controls for most of the day. Makes me wonder …..
As a sidenote, I wonder if Antonia ‘there’s hate behind the right wing offending cartoons blogburst’ Zerbisias will be reporting on this anytime soon?
(Cross-posted at California Conservative)
Related Toldjah So posts:
- Hats off to the Daily Tarheel
- EU windbags considering â€˜media code’ after cartoon controversy
- The anatomy of the cartoon jihad
- NYT publishes virgin Mary “art” – but not â€˜offensive’ Mohammed cartoons
- Oh indeed – it’s definitely about hate!
- Iran paper to publish Holocaust â€˜cartoons’
- Another US media double standard re: cartoons
- US media will print Abu Ghraib photos but not controversial cartoons
- Multicultural sensitivity and how it can have brutal consequences
- US sides with Muslims in cartoon controversy
- More European papers reprinting “offensive” Islamic cartoons
- Bomb threats made against Danish paper over Mohammed cartoons