Saddam and nukes
Confederate Yankee has posted links to a series of posts by Ray Robison, who he describes as a current military operations research analyst as well as a former member of the Iraq Survey Group for the DIA.
Robison has uncovered documents that suggest it was unquestionable that Saddam was making a concerted effort to reconstitute his nuclear program. Make sure to check out that post, as well as the rest of them that have been linked up at Confederate Yankee’s site.
Related Toldjah So posts:
- New revelations on the Saddam/Osama connection
- Even more documents show Saddam targeted US interests
- Rep. John Murtha: a fountain of misinformation
- Documents show more collaboration between AQ and Iraq
- Saddam’s Philippines terror connection
- Batch of pre-war Afghanistan and Iraq documents are released
- Post war Afghanistan and Iraq documents to be released
- Prepare to learn more about Saddam’s WMD intentions
- House Permanent Select Committee to review Saddam recordings
- The Syria/Iraq WMD connection
- Saddam’s #2 air force official: WMDs were moved to Syria
- Confirmed: Iraq was a terrorist training center
- Pentagon briefing docs on Iraq/AQ connection from 2002
- Where did the WMDs go?
- Show Hayes the documents!
- Pre-war Iraq and Syria: closer than we thought
- AQ/SH connections: Must read
- More evidence of OBL/Hussein connections
- Iraq and Al Qaeda: More connections
- No terrorism in Iraq before the war?