Dan Riehl has done some digging and has found more despicable Photoshopping of Senator Joe Lieberman by lefty bloggers – the results of which Dan describes below:
There can be little doubt that research would reveal plenty of additional content some would call despicable. And all of it directly benefited the Lamont campaign, as [Jane] Hamsher consistently linked her posts to fund raising efforts said to have produced tens of thousands of dollars for the Lamont campaign.
Read it all (and see links to photos) here.
This is a new twist on fundraising, I must say. Usually, liberals demagogue conservative arguments on issues related to black people and the gay community as being “racist” and “homophobic”, and further declare that such arguments are only made by “religious bigots” – now, interestingly enough, it seems some liberals are willing to actually play the role of both racist and homophobe … for a ‘good cause’, of course.
Hat tip: The Sundries Shack
More: OUCH. Brian at Iowa Voice has a link rundown of racist Democratic remarks, made not just by politicians, but by their prominent supporters.
- Ned Lamont’s Stroker Ace moment
- Jame Hamsher’s 15 minutes of shame
- The war on Lieberman
- As if the moonbat conspiracy theorists couldn’t get anymore “out there”
- Hartford Courant paper excited about Lamont forcing primary
- It’s Democratic nominating convention day today in Connecticut
- Kos in Lamont campaign video ad debut
- Disgruntled Dems are considering challenge to Lieberman
- Joe Lieberman: Shunned in his own party
- More words of wisdom from Joe Lieberman
- Joe Lieberman: the black sheep of the Democratic party
- A Congressional Dem who makes sense