This time it’s Claire McCaskill, the Democrat who wants Missouri Senator Jim Talent’s seat in the US Congress. Here’s what she said:
George Bush let people die on rooftops in New Orleans because they were poor and because they were black.
And you know what? She’ll probably get away with it.
Hat tip to Hugh Hewitt, who provides a timely reminder:
Time to donate to incumbent Jim Talent –who has done a great job in the Senate on Armed Services– especially as Bill Clinton will be arriving in town to help McCaskill today.
He has a suggestion for Bubba:
What Clinton needs to do is deliver a double Sister Souljah moment, condemning McCaskill’s deep nuttery and his party’s lurch into high censorship mode vis-a-vis “The Path to 9/11”.
Won’t happen. Especially considering he was demanding that the docudrama either be revised or pulled.
On the bright side, that’s the closest I’ve come to getting mentioned on Hugh’s new blog since he’s been on Townhall.com yet … remember, Hugh, next time it’s Sister Toldjah
- It’s ok to be a racist in the South – as long as you’re a black Democrat
- Throwing out the race card on Katrina response – again
- Nagin Watch: Fanning the racial flames in New Orleans
- Great suggestion for a new Ben and Jerry’s flavor: New Orlean’s Chocolate Chip Mardi Gras
- Nagin revises “chocolate city” comment
- N.O. Mayor Ray Nagin wants a “chocolate” New Orleans
- Black Democrats in MD make candid admission
- Race-baiting Democrats and the media’s complicity