Because of morally bankrupt, exceptionally puerile ‘arguments’ like this one, which, as so much other radical feminista propaganda does, encourages women – especially those who are virgins – to lower their standards and have sex because “Sex is amazing, liberating and a power to be exerted over others”, among other things.
And here I thought the feminist movement was not supposed to be defined by our sex (and having sex) but instead who we were as human beings rather than sex objects …
Hat tip: Daniel Gelernter at Phi Beta Cons
- From pro-abortion to pro-life: My thoughts on the 34th anniversay of Roe v. Wade
- Abstinence for adults: so passÃ©
- Radical feminism: you reap what you sow
- A story about the modern day â€˜feminist movement’
- Male “heterosupremacy” to blame in brutal rape and murder of young Iraqi girl
- Ruth Marcus: This is an era where we need less “manliness”
- The cover-up of the rape of an 11 year old
- Planned Parenthood pulls a NARAL
- Planned Parenthood Toronto: Making condoms â€˜fun’
- NOW: Losing its potency?
- NARAL’s ‘Screw Abstinence’ party – update