Last Friday the House of Representatives held a vote on a bill titled: “Expressing the commitment of the House of Representatives to achieving victory in Iraq.”
The final vote tally was 279 yeas to 109 nays. 108 of those nays were House of Rep. Democrats. See the full results here and be sure to contact your Representative if you weren’t happy with their vote.
I see my Representative (Mel Watt) voted with the nays. Surprise surprise.
(Thanks to FT for the heads up)
Related Toldjah So posts:
- The undermining of this war
- Rep House calls Dem House’s bluff (MINI-LIVEBLOGGING)
- Dem House Representative calls for immediate troop withdrawal
- Where did the WMDs go?
- The public’s perception of the Iraq war correlation with 9-11
- Playing politics with the war
- GOP releases video detailing Dem statements
- W tells the Dems to stop rewriting history
- Who’s really lying about Iraq?
- Dems on Iraq – a quote recap
- REPOSTING: If Bush “lied”, so did others