Election 2016: Biden fuels ’16 talk with New Hampshire visit
Rightwinged.com has a massive list of links that include, of course, the stories I blogged about here regarding liberal teachers and professors gone wild. Make sure to check it out and bookmark it for future use.
When I composed my post last night on this topic, and went back to fish through the ST archives for the related posts I had on it, I was reminded of just how many stories there were out there on liberal educational antics:too many.
Here’s my link roundup (reposting from last night):
- UC Santa Cruz: violently anti-military
- Cindy Sheehan to speak at a high school in San Francisco
- Cartoon controversies from across the border (re: The University of Saskatchewan)
- Congressional Medal of Honor recipient not the ‘sort of person UW wanted to produce’
- NAACP chairman makes GOP/Nazis comparison (Fayetteville State University)
- Turning their backs on the truth (Georgetown University law school)
- Helping third-graders become anti-war (Frank Allis Elementary School – Wisconsin)
- Ward Churchill confronted (University of Colorado)
- Another censoring of Christmas (Jackson County School System – Georgia)
- Anti-war crowd fights military recruiters in schools (Washington)
- L.A. school district assists students in attending anti-Bush rally
- Former NCSU visiting prof calls for extermination of white people
- Racist logo? (McKinney, TX school district)
- Confronting racism through â€˜workshops’ (Guilford County Schools – NC)
- The demise of the homecoming queen as we know them
- Feds investigate â€˜hate speech’ incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
Anyone who tries to argue at this point that our colleges and public schools don’t have a major liberal tilt has a major case of HISS – Head In Sand Syndrome.