Unhinged professors and teachers link roundup

Posted by: ST on April 15, 2006 at 11:51 pm

Rightwinged.com has a massive list of links that include, of course, the stories I blogged about here regarding liberal teachers and professors gone wild. Make sure to check it out and bookmark it for future use.

When I composed my post last night on this topic, and went back to fish through the ST archives for the related posts I had on it, I was reminded of just how many stories there were out there on liberal educational antics:too many.

Here’s my link roundup (reposting from last night):

Anyone who tries to argue at this point that our colleges and public schools don’t have a major liberal tilt has a major case of HISS – Head In Sand Syndrome.

11 Responses to “Unhinged professors and teachers link roundup”

Comments

1. stackja1945 says:

I think that parents who disagree with schools and colleges have the power to withhold finances or to tell their representatives to withhold finances from the schools and colleges who provide only left wing teaching. If the left wants to propagate then let them pay.

2. steve says:

I guess it depends on what your definition of “liberal” is. Is being a coservationist defined as being liberal or conservative? Is the person concerned about any President disregarding the 1st and 4th Amendments to the Constituion, being conservative or liberal? Is helping the “lest among us”, a liberal or a consevative action? Is showing tolerence to all religions,creeds,races,genders,sexual preferences and ages being conservative or liberal? Happy Easter and Passover. Peace

3. forest hunter says:

No moron, it doesn’t depend on what the definition of “is” is.

Liberals are easily spotted and are partially defined by their long list of inabilities, including utopian cluelessness, never answering questions or providing proof of their circuitous childish rants.

When did you say you served? What was your job in the military? Apparently, these are two tough questions, too tough to answer or you would’ve done so, eh steve (fn).

4. benning says:

Fact is, this kind of propagandizing is unethical, no matter which direction it proceeds from. Right now the power in Academe is in the hands of the Left – steve, you bloody well know that! – and they are flexing what muscles they have. But the day will come – the pendulum swings, people! – when the Right holds sway. When that happens, propagandizing from the Right will be just as unethical and unacceptable!

It’s time to put a stop to this insanity! Throw the bastards out! Kick ‘em to the curb!

Pull the students out of school, stop funding these politically charged Towers of Ivory, and let the Administrators know why! Once the money dwindles, they will show their true colors – money-grubbing parasites! – and surrender to reason. Schools should exist to teach facts, not opinions dressed as facts. Facts can be checked. Liars need to be exposed in a public way. No more pussy-footing around.

Enough is enough!

5. Severian says:

“Facts can be checked. Liars need to be exposed in a public way. No more pussy-footing around.”

I’m up for that! Bring back public pillorying for teachers that lie and indoctrinate rather than inform.

I’m all for bring back corporal punishment in general. A guy who won’t fret about spending a few weeks in jail would think twice about the same crime if he was subjected to 10 lashes.

6. forest hunter says:

Sev and benning, I couldn’t agree more.

One of the biggest arguments I hear from the teaching trades is the implementation of “Natural Consequences”, except when I mention one of the oldest, quickest and surest ways to provide a consequence. Pain. Ignoring and denial of reality, will only increase the price of learning the lessons that natural laws and the inhumane ways of the new left dictate, and for most it will be too late for those fools to even survive.

7. steve says:

“Conservative education”, is an oxymoron, so you can wait as long as you’d like and that will never happen. It’s also nice to see that even on Easter you violent people will continue to ply your trade. Good luck with that. Peace

The real funny thing here is Steve condems people for talking about punishment on Easter, But Steve constantly judges people on Easter. Which is worse Steve??? I think the hate you continue to show, even on this the Holiest Day in the Christian Calender, is far and away worse and against what Christ stood for. Good Luck to you, I would not at all be surprised if Christ said to you. “Away from me, I knew you not”. A pity too, that Jesus would waste so much of His precious time. – Lorica

9. steve says:

Lorica, thanks for your concern. My standard: if you believe that war is a useful tool then I have no time for your opinions, if you believe that Christ was correct about Peace, then we have much to talk about. Peace

10. stackja1945 says:

Textbooks are also in need of scrutiny.

Steve I think the hate you continue to show against the right is not of the Lord Jesus, or to help you of the anti-christ. I think that you like to hide it in “religion”, much like the anti-christ, and then run around trying to be an enigma wrapped in a moron, so to speak. Your whole anarchist movement is bent on controling others, not in “freedom”. Anytime you desire to control others your desire is evil. I am so very happy that the sun will go nova before the people of this country see things your way. I was not exactly expressing “concern”. It is your choice to go to hell with your views, I cannot help you. I just wanted to point out how you are full of violence and hate. – Lorica